Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U21's 05/01/23 v Hull City ( at Dartford )

Comments

• edited January 2023
    I do think hand ball rules are harsh when shots hit players in the box. 

Gavin scores. Keeper was close. 
  • Rapid turnaround
  • And scores 2-1
  • That's my commentary done. :lol:

• Gavin scores. 2-1 to us.
  • Gavin 💚
  • How long before Anderson is in and around the first team on a regular basis do people think? Obviously scored at Plymouth in the Papa John's. 
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-1 at the break and we’ve been by far the better team here.  Their keeper has made a few good saves.
    we look decent on the ball but nothing is sticking up front as Gavin and Campbell are not the biggest.  We are however opening them up when running with the ball.  
    Enjoyable game so far, back to Jeff in the studio 😀😀
  • From what I saw in my 10 minutes watching the No.2 can't complete a clean pass to Gavin and McGrandles is so average... Even at this level.
  • 2-2
    right beck got skinned by their winger.  Cut back was slammed home
  • Poor defending by Elerewe leads to Hull equaliser 2-2
  • Another pen to us
  • Penno Charlton

oguntayo brought down after beating his man.

3-2 Gavin went the other way but same outcome 
  • edited January 2023
    Another Charlton pen after good run by Oguntayo
  • Another penalty for Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2023
    I do like Oguntayo (Not sure who Oguntoyo is) - Though I hope that's just a dead leg off the foul for the pen as there's a limp. 
  • Gavin scores again 3-2
  • 3-2 Gavin
  • 3-2 Gavin again
  • edited January 2023
    McGrandles replaced by a striker... Says a lot imo, we're willing to sacrifice his position. 
  • This Hull side appear quite dirty
  • edited January 2023
    Southbank said:
    Entertaining half with Charlton more on the offensive.
    Anderson, Oguntayo both doing well. Elerewe also good, but Mitchell really looks a great prospect.
    McGrandles had some nice touches.
    Think it says a lot about the regard that he is held in and his leadership qualities that he has been made captain and isn't actually 18 'til next week
  • Mitchell looks our best defensive prospect in years. I really hope we can manage his progression right. 
  • McGrandles off  Viggars on
  • Southbank said:
    Entertaining half with Charlton more on the offensive.
    Anderson, Oguntayo both doing well. Elerewe also good, but Mitchell really looks a great prospect.
    McGrandles had some nice touches.
    Think it says a lot about the regard that he is held in and his leadership qualities that he has been made captain and isn't actually 18 'til next week
    17 years old but captain of the 21s.  He’s a real gem