Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard Out! - massive secondhand embarrassment warning for p7.

edited December 2022 in General Charlton
Sandgaard really needs to sell up. The club is going backwards under him and the team hasn’t got the investment it needs and he clearly hasn’t got the money to do so. 

He’s all talk talk and does not deliver. 

Comments

• Options
    I agree 100% about Sandgaard but I think the team is unbalalanced and only two or three of the right players short of being very decent for the level. Going into the season with the lack of striking options we had is bordering on criminal.  
  • Options
    It hasn't worked out and he is now damaging the club. GTF.
  • Options
    Has to go, but a lot easier said than done, mistake after mistake is bad but not taking any accountability is worse, I do get the impression Varney has something up his sleeve, hope its not another false dawn
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Has to go, pressure should be ramped up against him at home games. 
    Only if you know there’s a competent buyer waiting in the wings.

It’s easy to say “Sangaard out”, finding someone better to replace him is the tricker part. Bad as things may be now, we know from recent experience that there are much worse alternatives out there. 
    100% this but I do take comfort from the fact PV has considered tweeting about the Brighton game. I really don’t think he’d do that for interest by any old Tom, Dick or Harry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see attending the Brighton game as a form of protest. Supporting the team and a large crowd creating an atmosphere showing what is possible if you don't have a useless narcissist running the show. As many of us as possible should make the effort.
  • Options
    Very hard to get rid of the owner. You can't sack him. You can't force him to resign. He owns the club & the only way he departs is if or when he sells, so the onus is really on the incoming owner - and in our case its doubly difficult as you have to add RD into the mix.

I fear TS will be here until at least the summer. 
  • Options
    Keep learning your scales Tommy.
  • Options
    What other rich idiot would buy us when you do not own the ground or pay £50m to buy it. Come on, be realistic 🥱🤔
  • Options
    He has to go, but he will not.

We do need protests, but that will not be enough.

Club is doomed, because we have an idiot  team owner and a scumbag owner of the Valley.

Between them, they make any takeover impossible and added to that we have a novice manager who has not a clue [I’m not one of those who thinks he will do better with a better squad].

Unless we go into administration [if TS walks away], it will be a slow lingering death.

Know I am a merchant of doom, but this has been coming for years.

Varney is not the answer, despite his enthusiasm, because he has been trying for years to cobble together a buyer without any success. Indeed, he was sniffing around when Southall and Elliott were doing their worst.

• Options
    Very hard to get rid of the owner. You can't sack him. You can't force him to resign. He owns the club & the only way he departs is if or when he sells, so the onus is really on the incoming owner - and in our case its doubly difficult as you have to add RD into the mix.

I fear TS will be here until at least the summer. 
    My message toThomas is when the fun stops. Stop.
    Good point, but he will take us down with him 
  • Options
    I agree 100% about Sandgaard but I think the team is unbalalanced and only two or three of the right players short of being very decent for the level. Going into the season with the lack of striking options we had is bordering on criminal.  
    What ? We are rubbish.

Yes, we did well against a few teams, but overall we are shocking !
  • Options
    I see attending the Brighton game as a form of protest. Supporting the team and a large crowd creating an atmosphere showing what is possible if you don't have a useless narcissist running the show. As many of us as possible should make the effort.
    Good luck with that.

Unless there are anti Roland style actions, TS will not care.

• Options
    BigDiddy said:
    What ? We are rubbish.

Yes, we did well against a few teams, but overall we are shocking !
    We can't score goals against packed defences. This was an issue many of us could see at the start of the season. It doesn't mean we are rubbish. It means there is an issue that has been ignored by the owner that needs addressing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are in December we just can't beat teams from the lower half at home.

5 wins in 20 matches in the mediocre 3rd tier is so poor.

• Options
    He’s on his way out I am sure. He’s a bit deluded in many respects but he knows that the squad he has isn’t going anywhere and without spending money we’re just stagnating. No spend equates to losing money and more money. He’s not that stupid. He wants out but at this point is holding out for money he won’t ever get. 
  • Options
    Remember how much he wanted us to get something trending for him?

Get #sandgaardout trending
  • Options
    That arrangement with the ground looks like the final nail now - when TS goes that is going to be a pretty major obstacle.