Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Some things don't change.

My missus was chuckling away to herself in bed the other night [insert your own innuendo or gag here]. I asked her what she was laughing at and she explained the book she was reading had a paragraph which mentioned Charlton. More specifically it talks in terms she's heard me moaning about for decades. It was written in 1970 for gawds sake, yet still...

Comments

• Would be interesting to see which teams in the EFL have over the years been involved in the most 2nd half stoppage time goals! 
  • So, what's the book?
  • "fickle and unpredictable, but capable of heart warming flashes of brilliance"

That was written by a Charlton fan 100% and such a brilliant (writers) way of describing us. 
  • Never leave before the end..
  • Never leave before the end..
    the butler did it, in the covered end, with the stale sausage roll, there was 6 witnesses
  • "fickle and unpredictable, but capable of heart warming flashes of brilliance"

That was written by a Charlton fan 100% and such a brilliant (writers) way of describing us. 
    Could well be.

From Brockley originally apparently, so a South Londoner.