Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jesurun Rak-Sakyi - 2023-4 season progress.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome Jesurun, sounds like a goodA addition this one. Squad coming together nicely 
    Don't upset the apple cart @AFKABartram, it doesn't fit the negative viewpoints of @addick1956 and Co.!! Squad coming together nicely....nope not having it!! 😂😂
  • Options
    CBT, Kirk, DJ and JRS as the wingers seems pretty damn competitive for this league if you ask me. 
    Payne useful in a similarish role too if required
  • Options
    Think this gives really good balance down the flanks. Not like for like by any stretch but good options. Think this fella will turn out to be a very good signing. Only niggle is that this type of player isn’t always successful in a physical league where a few defenders will let him know they’re about. Won’t be suited to every game and will need good management to utilise him and the other wingers successfully. But excited to see him and takes a bit of pressure off CBT. 
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing him play. If he can dribble and with pace he will be a huge asset to this team.
  • Options
    a winger too far .. I'll be very surprised if he starts a game or even gets on as a sub .. surely there were better options available .. AND w t f are we doing Palace's development work for ? .. I do not understand this signing at all
    He'll start ahead of DJ or Kirk, no doubt about it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Olly - thanks for including his squad number in the write up
  • Options
    Hope he lives up to his impressive reputation. Now for that left sided defender and we're more or less sorted.
  • Options
    Hope he lives up to his impressive reputation. Now for that left sided defender and we're more or less sorted.
    + Simpson or Stockton on deadline day.
  • Options
    I hate Palace but the thought of one of their best young players helping get us promoted would be quote amusing.
    Hope he is decent and lives up to the hype.  The pace of him and CBT should certainly have an impact.
    A striker, CB and LB now please.
  • Options
    + Simpson or Stockton on deadline day.
    Would prefer Simpson, worked with Garner before, and appears more mobile and pacey
  • Options
    Welcome Jesuran.
  • Options
    + Simpson or Stockton on deadline day
    The more, the merrier!
  • Options
    So how many of the 22 places in our squad are now filled?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    So how many of the 22 places in our squad are now filled?

He wont take up one of the slots anyway as he's U21
  • Options
    I hate Palace but the thought of one of their best young players helping get us promoted would be quote amusing.
    Hope he is decent and lives up to the hype.  The pace of him and CBT should certainly have an impact.
    A striker, CB and LB now please.
    The more depressing counter to that is that Palace, and indeed most Palace fans, wouldn't care if one of their youth players got us promoted, as we're way off being rivals to them at the moment.
  • Options
    Optimistic about this one, as a goal scoring pacey wide attacker was definitely something we definitely lacked. I imagine he might be able to play down the middle too
  • Options
    Welcome to the madhouse Jesurun.
    This looks a class signing and the fact he chose us over those other clubs chasing him hopefully shows that we are getting our message across as a club. 
    With him and CBT I doubt there are many league one defenders looking forward to facing that pace.
    Might increase my stake on my promotion bet 😂