Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Miles Leaburn - 2023-4 season

Comments

• We have obtained a limited number of signed Miles Leaburn pictures. One father and son , Carl & Miles , the other Miles scoring his 1st goal at Accrington. Size , 12X12in ( £12.95 plus £3.75 postage ) 1st goal. Father & son is large A3 16X12in ( £14.95 plus £3.75 postage ). Payment can be made to our Paypal account linked to this email address , cafchistorian@gmail.com , please select ' FAMILY & FRIENDS ' when making payment. Payment via bank transfer is also available. Message me if you would like one.

The Carl and Mles pics have now sold out but still a few of the others left 
  • How is the recovery going?
  • mendonca said:
    How is the recovery going?
    Slowly. It's what we do.
  • He said it’s not too bad he will be back soon to score a few goals in the new year and get us that 10th place finish we all dream of, before being sold for a couple of mill to palace and becoming a club legend. Whilst the money is used as part of project break even and in comes Kanu for next season and we go again 
  • Nice one @Swisdom. Exactly the mature response was looking for :-)
  • Scoham said:
    WOW ! That's great news ! 

Well done to all concerned with his recovery, inc Mum & Dad ! 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2022
    That's brilliant! Going to be huge to have Miles back. (For those of us who rate him).
  • Hopefully means we can start playing two Strikers again, even if it does mean starting Stockley | Aneke together because we'll actually have an option to replace one of them from the bench
  • So back without playing a game?
    Big risk I think.
  • Rushing him back to play a potential suitor? 

Guess money is more important than League Position I guess...
  • Hope this is not being rushed.
  • Why are people against this and saying it's rushed? He isn't going to start and will get 20 mins at the end. I don't see why that is so bad
  • Why are people against this and saying it's rushed? He isn't going to start and will get 20 mins at the end. I don't see why that is so bad
    Exactly. Best to get some match time against decent footballers, rather than L1 clobbers

• Chunes said:
    That's brilliant! Going to be huge to have Miles back. (For those of us who rate him).
    Who doesn’t?
  • edited December 2022
    JaShea99 said:
    Chunes said:
    Who doesn’t?
    I'll let them out themselves. 
  • Sponsored links:

• We have obtained a limited number of signed Miles Leaburn pictures. One father and son , Carl & Miles , the other Miles scoring his 1st goal at Accrington. Size , 12X12in ( £12.95 plus £3.75 postage ) 1st goal. Father & son is large A3 16X12in ( £14.95 plus £3.75 postage ). Payment can be made to our Paypal account linked to this email address , cafchistorian@gmail.com , please select ' FAMILY & FRIENDS ' when making payment. Payment via bank transfer is also available. Message me if you would like one.

The Carl and Mles pics have now sold out but still a few of the others left 
    Any of these lady at all ? 
  • edited December 2022
    It will be great to see him back. Some positive news at last!
  • Swisdom said:

I’d think it would only be a cameo role against Brighton
    I thought it was only Kirk who did cameo roles at Charlton ?

• Rushing him back to play a potential suitor? 

Guess money is more important than League Position I guess...
    His shirt number will be changed to £1.5m  ;)
    Because there HAS to be something to criticize.
  • Swisdom said:
    He’s not being rushed back.  He’s rolled his ankle twice in the past and been rushed back both times only to have setbacks.
    this time it’s been done slower and steadier and knows what to do and what not to do
    👍
    You mean he'll be wearing a red codpiece? 
  • Get ready for January’s headline: Brighton snap up Charlton hat trick hero after 5-3 win at The Valley.
  • Get ready for January’s headline: Brighton snap up Charlton hat trick hero after 5-3 win at The Valley.
    Stockley has only scored 3 all season. Doubt he will get 3 against brighton 😂
  • iaitch said:
    Swisdom said:
    He’s not being rushed back.  He’s rolled his ankle twice in the past and been rushed back both times only to have setbacks.
    this time it’s been done slower and steadier and knows what to do and what not to do
    👍
    You mean he'll be wearing a red codpiece? 

• Might worry the opposition defence wearing that.