Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Euell departs (now First-Team Coach @ Bristol City)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    If it goes tits up with Appleton I wonder if Euell would be reached out to, or if we'll stick with experienced managers 
    Like Dean Holden you mean.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    If it goes tits up with Appleton I wonder if Euell would be reached out to, or if we'll stick with experienced managers 
    It already has mate. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Isn't it dangerous to look at the past for future appointments, hasn't the game moved on?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Left Bristol city along with Pearson. It may already have been mentioned but couldn’t see.

https://x.com/jasoneuell/status/1719009755094483396?s=46&t=HOC8HBC2lCmD1dVHDunaSA
    I was worried for him when he hitched his wagon to Nigel Pearson. Pearson is definitely making his way down the leagues. His football doesn't tend to be great, and he seems really irritable so I wonder if this is his last Championship job, or if he gets a firefighting job at some point. 

Hoping Euell can find a coaching job somewhere else that leads to a managerial job. He's one that, 2-3 years down the road I wouldn't mind seeing him back here, but he needs to go and learn his trade elsewhere first. He spent a long time here, did well developing younger players, more questionable results with the first team (where he wasn't in control), but he seems to be a good coach. 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    sam3110 said:
    It already has mate. 
    We've lost TWO GAMES!!!!
    Don't worry, it'll soon be FOUR