Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mandela Egbo - gone to Colchester (p17)

Comments

• Options
    Another potentially, very good signing through the door, 

proper powerhouse, glides with the ball and a player who still has raw potential, let’s hope he unlocks it with us

welcome Egbo
  • Options
    The love island tweet seems to have rubbed off, they seem very happy to see each other again! 
  • Options
    Pleased with this, I wonder if we'll still bring in Johnson. 
  • Options
    best of luck 

so far 2 players out of contract from league below 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Admin, change my username to Blackbox_Addick please:

you’ve been beaten by 24 hours! Joking aside it was always one that was on the cards, there aren’t many attacking wing backs going for cheap. 
  • Options
    I dare not comment after the Sean Clare braids photo!

Lovely shirt.
  • Options
    Met Desmond Tutu years ago, now I know I will bump into Mandela at the Valley. Great stuff. Welcome.
  • Options
    Ex Palace academy player (as we need our quota of former Palace players!) so knew Garner from there, before his brief spell at Swindon

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/march/egbo-is-a-red/
    Ex-Palace as a Charlton full back? It’ll never work…

…I’ll say it again. Another experienced, young player on a good contract. Keep ‘em coming and welcome Mandela!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Admin, change my username to Blackbox_Addick please:

you’ve been beaten by 24 hours! Joking aside it was always one that was on the cards, there aren’t many attacking wing backs going for cheap. 
    Ffs!  Agreed though it was always pointing towards this guy. 
  • Options
    If we are raiding Swindon Town, then I would like to us sign Harry McKirdy - I like the cut of his jib from what I saw on the TV last season 
    Him and reed and that would be very good
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Welcome Mandela. I'm getting good vibes from this transfer window so far.
  • Options
    best of luck 

so far 2 players out of contract from league below 
    Agree and with what @d@DamoNorthStand said earlier.  I hadn’t heard of either of these players before and can’t get excited or underwhelmed either way.  
     They could both turn out to be excellent/average/poor.  Hopefully the former and they deliver - 2 in 2 days is pleasing though given the work that has to be done
  • Options
    Swindon fans seems most worried about losing Jack Payne from what i've seen
  • Options
    Welcome Mandela.
    Great shirt.
    Make sure you’re a winner.
  • Options
    'The Mandela effect' 

When he nods home a 89th minute corner on his debut. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we are raiding Swindon Town, then I would like to us sign Harry McKirdy - I like the cut of his jib from what I saw on the TV last season 
    Give them Davison in part exchange. 
    Win Win.
  • Options
    Pleased with this. A proper Right Wing Back.Need a left footer to compliment him.

Remember Monchengladbach was the club where Allan Simonsen made his name. Hopefully a good omen.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    'The Mandela effect' 

When he nods home a 89th minute corner on his debut. 
    More like when a group of CL members swear blind he was signed as a central midfielder
  • Options
    Win Win.
    How do Swindon win out of that? 
    They don’t - we do on both counts 👌
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    That came out of left field for the new right back, but I was watching that Swindon fans forum video " fool's rush in" yesterday, the one derailed by reports of Garner's departure and this lad seemed a popular guy to have around.

I wondered where he'd end up, but didn't honestly see it being here. Pleased though. Welcome Mandela 👍

I'm liking the way this week's going so far. Keep em rolling in lads.
  • Options
    Win Win.
    How do Swindon win out of that? 
    Garner will convince them.
  • Options
    Chalk and cheese 🧀  with the fashion sense between Egbo and Garner... ones all fruity and colourful,  the others straight as a dye plain white tee-shirt
  • Options
    I must be the only one who hadn’t got a clue what that introduction video was all about 🤷🏼‍♂️
    https://www.myimperfectlife.com/features/love-island-quotes-phrases

13. I’VE GOT A TEXT

The most iconic phrase of all. When the islanders shout “I've got a text” it means the Love Island gods (aka show producers) are intervening and something is about to go down. It's either a recoupling or elimination night announcement, news of a new arrival, a challenge or a date. You never know what you're going to get! 

Mishegas! Am I glad I don't watch Love Island.