Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Marshall and Scott Lindsey - Marshall joins Garner at Colchester (p4)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Are they really keeping the signage like that..?  I'd be calling back the signwriters pronto if I was in charge. Two different fonts ?!?!?!
    It's the same font I think, but Charlton is in bold.
  • Options
    you gotta squint, overlock the hands and the next bit, not in picture, is thumb your nose .. that's how t0he Swindie Masonics do it                  
  • Options
    Marshall leaving, I presume to join back up with Garner at Colchester 
  • Options
    presume presume it’ll give Pearce a chance to move up.

the appointment will show whether Holden is staying or not, if he brings his own man
  • Options
    presume presume it’ll give Pearce a chance to move up.

the appointment will show whether Holden is staying or not, if he brings his own man
    Doubt they will bother bringing anyone in until the summer
  • Options
    I thought Hayes was assistant? He seemed to be the one shouting orders the last couple of games, unless I’m confusing him with someone. 
  • Options
    Cost cutting via unexpected circumstances.
  • Options
    I assume he has been invited to join Ben Garner at Colchester?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah can see this one being Marshall’s choice and allowing Pearce to step up 
  • Options
    I was slightly surprised Scott Marshall didn't leave at the same time as Garner. Didn't he refuse to be caretaker? Marshall has a choice of destinations, with Garner at Colchester and Lindsey at Crawley...

Pointless appointing an assistant for Holden now unless he signs a new deal.
  • Options
    I was slightly surprised Scott Marshall didn't leave at the same time as Garner. Didn't he refuse to be caretaker? Marshall has a choice of destinations, with Garner at Colchester and Lindsey at Crawley...

Pointless appointing an assistant for Holden now unless he signs a new deal.
    I assume financially astute decision by Marshall. Don’t resign until another job lined up. 
  • Options
    Yeah can see this one being Marshall’s choice and allowing Pearce to step up 
    At this rate Pearce will be manager and CEO by April!
    MartinS moving closer to the dugout 🤨
  • Options
    Can barely keep track of managers let alone assistants. No opinion either way as to whether he was any good but another one that won't live long in the memory.
  • Options
    No surprise and no big deal after reading that Garner told him to stay when he was sacked.
    Off to play Stewie ball. 
    Couldn't care less either way frankly. 
  • Options
    Oh the memories!
  • Options
    Holden saying somebody new to be brought in now or the summer. 
  • Options
    Can’t see Pearce moving up . If there are new owners they may well bring in their own 1st team manager and assistant which means he could be out of a job. Best to learn his craft with the 18s and keep his head down until the clown show of our ownership is resolved. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can’t see Pearce moving up . If there are new owners they may well bring in their own 1st team manager and assistant which means he could be out of a job. Best to learn his craft with the 18s and keep his head down until the clown show of our ownership is resolved. 
    Hasn't he already been promoted to the u21s?  
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Hasn't he already been promoted to the u21s?  
    Don’t think so U18 lead coach - he was assistant before 
  • Options
    Scott Marshall and Graham Stack have joined Colchester United.
    https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2023/march/garner-adds-backroom-staff/
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Holden saying somebody new to be brought in now or the summer. 
    Sure he was not talking about the managers position