Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Castore kit deal announced (Ed. New 23/24 kit page 52)

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Current squad looks great in it

Expect to see Tinky Winky running over the hill in a minute!
    I was expecting to see the Windows Xp logo appear near the bottom
  • Options
    They're both gorgeous. Yes please.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    They have taken a bit of a risk with the top one - the R, the S, and the K.
  • Options
    That white one is mustard
  • Options
    I like those! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    That white one is mustard
    I think you mean the ecru one is spiffing. 
  • Options
    I sometimes see the plenty of shots twitter account share goals from back in the late 80s.  The all yellow kit with the red trim when we had Woolwich as a sponsor was quality imo.  I was only 6 at the time so it could’ve been a third choice kit behind the gray?  Anyhow, I would like to see something like that come back 

I think black kits are are a horrible choice.  Don’t see the appeal at all personally.  
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    I sometimes see the plenty of shots twitter account share goals from back in the late 80s.  The all yellow kit with the red trim when we had Woolwich as a sponsor was quality imo.  I was only 6 at the time so it could’ve been a third choice kit behind the gray?  Anyhow, I would like to see something like that come back 

I think black kits are are a horrible choice.  Don’t see the appeal at all personally.  
    Isn't the leisure wear market the driver?  Let's face it, red is not necessarily the colour of choice for blokes for a trip down the pub. Yellow would be in the same category. Black, maybe white, blue, ecru, grey and other less "in your face" colours are a better match with a pair of jeans.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    cabbles said:

Isn't the leisure wear market the driver?  Let's face it, red is not necessarily the colour of choice for blokes for a trip down the pub. Yellow would be in the same category. Black, maybe white, blue, ecru, grey and other less "in your face" colours are a better match with a pair of jeans.
    I guess so, but I don’t see my club’s football shirt as something I’d wear as leisure wear.  That’s just my choice, but I loved some of those old kits like the yellow and gray ones from the late 80s.  I know they brought the gray one back again the other season, but it just didn’t have the same appeal 
  • Options
    I prefer either white or yellow for an away top.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

The third kit this year was probably the nicest we have had in years. Thought the black with gold was a quality design.
    It was a good shirt, aside from the weird lighter panel across the collar bone and manboobs!
  • Options
    The only good thing about last season was our kits, especially the third. Let's hope that this lot reach the same standards.
  • Options
    Something tells me a top will be £60 plus.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Castore cricket sunhats in the Lord's shop today were £30...
  • Options
    There already putting the store at the O2 together, so I suspect they’ll stock a tiny amount of Charlton stock at the back 
  • Options
    The non playing stuff looks good for England Cricket, I’d rather buy a decent top at my age, then a playing shirt, so looks like they’ll be decent stuff to buy 
  • Options
    I don't like the Castore England Test shirt, the lack of buttons look odd for a cricket shirt. But do it in red, and it would make a decent Charlton shirt though

The Kent Castore shirt is more traditional looking

• Options
    I don't like the Castore England Test shirt, the lack of buttons look odd for a cricket shirt. But do it in red, and it would make a decent Charlton shirt though

Quite like the one top right ...
  • Options

Cricket whites should never be pure white, they always look horrible. The Kent kit is fine
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Both England (cricket) and Charlton are still unbeaten in Castore kit
    Shame about Kent wearing it.
  • Options

Cricket whites should never be pure white, they always look horrible. The Kent kit is fine
    Cricket trousers and cricket sweaters should never be white; but white cricket shirts are ok.