Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Castore kit deal announced (Ed. New 23/24 kit page 52)

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Anyone successfully applied their Valley Gold discount when ordering online? Can’t seem to get anyone working in the Discount Code box? 

VG discount has never worked online. 
    And the shop isn’t open. so you can’t use it then until they do decide to open it then?
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Anyone successfully applied their Valley Gold discount when ordering online? Can’t seem to get anyone working in the Discount Code box? 

I've never managed to get @ValleyGary to sort me a discount.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    shine166 said:

You can get a VD discount if you provide a letter from your GP
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    shine166 said:

Na you can all get to fuck 😉
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    shine166 said:

And the shop isn’t open. so you can’t use it then until they do decide to open it then?
    Just like every year, yes. At 5% off you're saving about £3 on a shirt. If you can wait 3 weeks, I'm sure the shop will be open for Swansea.
  • Options
    That article about the Newcastle shirt has been updated #fakenews

Castore DID NOT Send Out Newcastle Kits With Severe Quality Problems But Only Without Sponsor - Footy Headlines

Update: We have to apologize to Castore. The British sportswear brand did not send badly manufactured Newcastle shirts but just shirts without a sponsor. The absurdly bad kit was indeed a fake of Chinese business-to-business commerce DHGate. Unfortunately, this was not mentioned in the report by @GusCamisetas, and only later by the buyer of the shirt @Barrsky85LIVE.

• Options
    Like the kit but generally prefer training kits - without sponsor.  I hope they are released soon and that the dark blue with Castore logo (similar to what they've been wearing recently) and badge is available...
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    Like the kit but generally prefer training kits - without sponsor.  I hope they are released soon and that the dark blue with Castore logo (similar to what they've been wearing recently) and badge is available...
    I'd love a running top, the same colour as the home Keepers kit. 
  • Options
    Away kit soon? With a link to Russell Slade’s “patience”? Slade > Noddy Holder >  Noddy > Red, Blue and Yellow kit incoming

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why does he wear that hat with a bell on?

Cos he's a twat.
  • Options
    Visiting Seville and dropped into the Seville stadium this morning for a look round. Good to see we are in good company re Castora :) 80 euros for the shirt though!. Looked like some decent sportswear too 👍. Also talking to a Rangers fan this afternoon, I didn't realise they have the same manufacturer too!.
  • Options
    Visiting Seville and dropped into the Seville stadium this morning for a look round. Good to see we are in good company re Castora :) 80 euros for the shirt though!. Looked like some decent sportswear too 👍. Also talking to a Rangers fan this afternoon, I didn't realise they have the same manufacturer too!.
    how much does a Saville shirt cost in their shop ?
  • Options

And are they happy with the Pantone?
  • Options
    paulfox said:

And are they happy with the Pantone?
    I heard that they don’t mind it but prefer a Pandoro instead 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Can tell it's pantone season. 

Roll on the football!
  • Options
    I've just had this email:

APOLOGIES FOR THE CONFUSION

Last week, we launched the official 2022/23 Charlton Athletic home kit to critical acclaim. We cannot thank you enough for your support.

However, we made a mistake and charged the incorrect price for this product. In an attempt to make amends, we're offering everyone who purchased the Men's 2022/23 Charlton Athletic Home Shirt £5 off any future purchase on the Charlton Athletic Online Store.

What I can't work out is I paid £55 and it's still advertised as £55

• Options
    The socks are hideous. I really wish we would just produce an all red shirt and cutout all the pissy bits of white and black. The red shirt of the Matt Tees era would work perfectly for me. Can’t find a picture to illustrate unfortunately.
  • Options
    Surely no one buys the socks!? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colthe3rd said:

Last week, we launched the official 2022/23 Charlton Athletic home kit to critical acclaim. We cannot thank you enough for your support.

However, we made a mistake and charged the incorrect price for this product. In an attempt to make amends, we're offering everyone who purchased the Men's 2022/23 Charlton Athletic Home Shirt £5 off any future purchase on the Charlton Athletic Online Store.

That will just about pay for postage! 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

That will just about pay for postage! 
    Free postage
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

When the club announced the kit, the article on the website said shirts would be priced at 50 pounds.

When it became available to order, it was actually 55 pounds with free shipping.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    It's £50 not £55 and if you paid £55, the club have generously said you can buy something else and they will give you £5 off it.
  • Options
    Can you imagine let's say a pub doing that?
    They charge you £5.50 for a £5 pint.
    Then a little later they say sorry we overcharged you 50p, but if you buy another pint you can have it for £4.50.
  • Options
    Can you imagine let's say a pub doing that?
    They charge you £5.50 for a £5 pint.
    Then a little later they say sorry we overcharged you 50p, but if you buy another pint you can have it for £4.50.

I'd take that.