Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland has decided to have surgery (p51)

Comments

• Options
    Oh, Lancs !

SO sorry to hear that diagnosis & thinking of you both at this difficult time.

Do you have family & friends close to you that will help/listen/counsel you when you need them ? Support close at hand is very important at times like this IMO. 

Stay strong, lovely people.
  • Options
    Sending love and best wishes to Gail. 
  • Options
    Very best wishes to Gail, yourself and your family. Everything crossed that the chemo does its job effectively and is bearable
  • Options
    Shit Lancs, wishing all the luck with the chemo 🙏
  • Options
    Oh, that is rotten news, @lancashire lad & lass.
    My thoughts and best wishes are with both of you.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    The Lass got her diagnosis today and she has a rare aggressive form of T cell lymphoma and they want to start chemo asap which will be Thursday.
    Not what we expected but we'll deal with it as best we can.

Redmidland  - good news keep going we need your sensibility on CL.
    From experiences with both my famíly and myself having treatment in hospital, I always pounced on good news.
    Take care.
  • Options
    Oh, Lancs !

SO sorry to hear that diagnosis & thinking of you both at this difficult time.

Do you have family & friends close to you that will help/listen/counsel you when you need them ? Support close at hand is very important at times like this IMO. 

Stay strong, lovely people.
    Have some very good friends locally who wish to help but at the moment I'd rather it be just our dog Archie and me, I'll need help but not just yet
    Thanks  Jean for your kind words 
  • Options
    Thinking of you both Lancs and lass. 
  • Options
    The Lass got her diagnosis today and she has a rare aggressive form of T cell lymphoma and they want to start chemo asap which will be Thursday.
    Not what we expected but we'll deal with it as best we can.

Redmidland  - good news keep going we need your sensibility on CL.
    Thank you @lancashire lad  very kind of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Gail at this time.....take care my friend x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck with Chemo to Lanc lass, always a positive when diagnosed so it can be treated. Not pleasant but we all are backing her.
    Good that yours has been diagnosed Red so it can be dealt with, by medication I suspect.  
  • Options
    Sending huge hugs and best wishes to Gail and yourself, Lancs. Words are never sufficient at times like this. xx
  • Options
    I’ve only just caught up with this thread and I’m so sorry to read so much worrying news about three Lifers that I’ve never met but always like to hear from. I can’t offer much but to wish you all the very best and hope you find the strength to fight the battles ahead. 
  • Options
    God love her LL ♥️
  • Options
    Just catching up with all this for the first time ina while. Sorry to hear of the various struggles that some are having. Keep strong folks and my best wishes to you all. 
  • Options
    Just catching up with all this for the first time ina while. Sorry to hear of the various struggles that some are having. Keep strong folks and my best wishes to you all. 
    Hope you are moving forward as well mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have an update for you, my friends. 8 years ago, with your help I fought off Heart Failure. Today I was told I have bowel cancer. Medication starts tomorrow, followed by an operation and radiotherapy with chemo every weekday for 5 week solid.
    Am I scared, yes, will I fight...hell yes.....will I win.....too fucking right! another battle starts for me today. I'm determined not to lose.
    Sending you loads of love and best wishes Red. You’ve got this 👍🏼
  • Options
    I've messaged you Malc.
  • Options
    Oh, RM.

What more can life throw at you & our other Lifer friends who have endured/are enduring such challenges !

My heart goes out to you all as you fight the good fight. 

We know that you have the strength to "go again"  with all our love behind you.

I'll be keeping a very big hug & smacker on ice until you return to The Valley . xx
  • Options
    Keeping it all crossed for you @Redmidland.  One challenge after another but just hang on in there. Every good wish. 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that news RM. Wishing you every strength in your future treatment and fingers crossed for a speedy and successful outcome. 
  • Options
    Gutted to hear your news, Red. Very best wishes as you start your next battle. You are a very brave and strong guy.
  • Options
    Best wishes RM. 
  • Options
    Good luck @Redmidland