Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland has decided to have surgery (p51)

Comments

• Options
    Cracking news mate...looking forward your Christmas film suggestions now!!!
  • Options
    Very happy to hear this. You're not called Beds for nothing, are you?
  • Options
    Brilliant news to end the week mate  honestly buzzing for you!
  • Options
    Good news @Bedsaddick, I hope your recovery continues well.
  • Options
    That's brilliant news. All the very best for your continued recovery. 
  • Options
    Wonderful news.
    I'm sorry you missed all those great games at The Valley in the last 6 weeks  :D
  • Options
    Great stuff mate, as you finish the Mrs starts her load of Chemo next week. Long haul but hopefully worth it in the end.
    Wish her all the best from me 
    Will do mate.
  • Options
    Great news to end the week on. Keep on keeping on Beds. 
  • Options
    Welcome back @Bedsaddick 😎

Also:
    Great stuff mate, as you finish the Mrs starts her load of Chemo next week. Long haul but hopefully worth it in the end.
    @Chippycafc
    All the best to Mrs Chippy too. Hope all goes well. 👍🏼
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Welcome back @Bedsaddick 😎

Also:
    @Chippycafc
    All the best to Mrs Chippy too. Hope all goes well. 👍🏼
    Many thanks, this is just a horrible thing to go through. Good luck to anyone else happening to go through it or know anyone who is. Second time around for her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to hear that Chips - hang in there with her, mate - there is light at the end of the tunnel.  
  • Options
    Top man. Great news Beds 
  • Options
    Great news fella. 
  • Options
    Pukka news mate
  • Options
    Great news Beds.
    Sending a Tangerine hug to Mrs Chippy. 
  • Options
    Fantastic news! Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Sorry to hear that Chips - hang in there with her, mate - there is light at the end of the tunnel.  
    Many thanks.
  • Options
    Well done Beds, you have time to rest before I need your players marks 
  • Options
    Looking good fella, best of luck
  • Options
    Fantastic news Beds! Lets hope for more of the same from DA9 and Mrs Chippy! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant news Beds, welcome back mate 
  • Options
    Well done Beds, you got through that op mate, anything after that you can handle, no probs. 
  • Options
    Glad you are recovering from your op, and that you have been given such a positive prognosis.

I hope you continue to make good progress - don't try to rush things!
  • Options
    That's great news mate. I've been type 1 diabetic for 40 years, a bit of a pain to get your head round at first but it just ends up becoming part of your daily routine. Good thing is with the advances in treatment/medicines over the years, you can now control it rather than it controlling you (within reason).

Feel free to drop me a line if you've got any questions/concerns.
    Ditto. Push for a libre sensor, my readings are 25% lower since I've had one. 
  • Options
    Super photo, Beds, and great to hear your news. Made of tough stuff - all the v best with further recovery xx
  • Options
    Keep on keeping one, Beds ! 
  • Options
    Fandabbydozy 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Options
    Great news Beds, good luck in your future treatment. And good luck Mrs Chippy too
  • Options
    Great to hear and hope good progress continues. 
  • Options
    Lovely news. Hope you continue to smash it.