Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland has decided to have surgery (p51)

Comments

• Options
    Well done Beds, great news and the best Christmas present you could wish for. 
  • Options
    well done Beds all you have to do now is beat me to the input of players marks :)
  • Options
    well done Beds all you have to do now is beat me to the input of players marks :)
    Impossible! Lol
  • Options
    Great news, Beds ! 
    x
  • Options
    Brilliant news @Bedsaddick. That’ll make for a happy Christmas! 👍
  • Options
    Had my six month CT scan a couple of weeks ago after my operation to remove a tumour ,  my pancreas and my spleen and the the initial results were mildly suspicious.
    Had a PET scan on Tuesday which highlights if the cancer has returned and tonight I got the results -  it’s all clear !
     Now I can breath again and enjoy Christmas 😅
    Great news Beds. Really pleased for you. Funnily enough I was thinking of asking how you were getting on.
    I have my CT scan later this month, finish my chemo early next month and speak to my Oncologist later in January. Your result adds to my optimism. Enjoy Christmas 
  • Options
    Nice one Beds.  Enjoy Christmas mate.
  • Options
    Congratulations Beds.
    A Merry Xmas to you and yours. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Had my six month CT scan a couple of weeks ago after my operation to remove a tumour ,  my pancreas and my spleen and the the initial results were mildly suspicious.
    Had a PET scan on Tuesday which highlights if the cancer has returned and tonight I got the results -  it’s all clear !
    Great news Beds. Really pleased for you. Funnily enough I was thinking of asking how you were getting on.
    I have my CT scan later this month, finish my chemo early next month and speak to my Oncologist later in January. Your result adds to my optimism. Enjoy Christmas 
    I hope everything goes ok Redman. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:
    Everything crossed for you, Ian.

Let's hope 2023 is a happy, healthier year for all Addicks.
  • Options
    Oh, Beds. I’m so pleased for you. 

• Options
    Great news beds 👏👏👏👏
  • Options
    Fantastic news. Congratulations Beds. Have a great Christmas!
  • Options
    That is a slice of really great news Bed's
     Enjoy the Christmas season and a well deserved bit of happiness.
  • Options
    redman said:
    Got my next ct scan next Friday, good luck with yours Red 🤞
  • Options
    Great news Beds! Merry Christmas. 👍🏻🎅
  • Options
    Great news BA! Just in time for the Christmas film listings too….😀
  • Options
    Great news Beds and look forward to the movie thread 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Awesome news bed's, congrats mate. Nearly time for your Xmas movie thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonderful news, Beds - and very best wishes, Redman.
  • Options
    Forgot to mention a huge 'good luck' to Redman.
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    redman said:
    Got my next ct scan next Friday, good luck with yours Red 🤞
    and you too 
  • Options
    Best wishes to Redman & DA9. 
  • Options
    Great news Beds, and a great time of year to get it.

Hoping for the same for both Redman and DA9.
  • Options
    Shine - really feel for you mate.

beds - great news

DA9 / Redman - fingers crossed for you both
  • Options
    Beds that’s fecking awesome 🤩 

Sending much love to DA9 & Redman ♥️
  • Options
    We've just been moved to the hospice priority list, at this stage I've stopped hoping for 1 final Xmas and know its time she moved on. Massive thanks to everyone for support and kind words during the last few months. 
  • Options
    Best wishes to you and your family, Shine. Terrible at any time but especially so at this time of year. I hope it's as good as it can be.
  • Options
    Heart goes out to you and the family shine.