Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland has decided to have surgery (p51)

Comments

• Options
    Really sorry to hear this Beds, sending all the best to you and your family. 
  • Options
    Ah man, so sorry to read this Beds. 

Stay strong and keep talking on here, you are clearly very well thought of and everyone is rooting for you.

• Options
    I don’t know you Beds personally but I know you well on here,also follow you on Twitter. Stay strong for yourself, family, your friends. Now you what’s wrong the first step is over, now fight this dreadful disease.
  • Options
    Beds, heads up mate and fight on.
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear about this. Stay strong pal, thoughts with your family. 
  • Options
    All the best , beds.
    Thoughts with you and the family.
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear this news Beds.
    Wishing you and your family well and hoping for some better news in the months ahead.
  • Options
    Very best wishes beds, take each step as it comes - I think I can speak for the vast, vast majority of the forum when I say we are all here for you. 

Hug that family tight. 
  • Options
    Really sorry to read this Beds. Best wishes and thoughts are with you and your family
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scream, shout, cry or whatever helps, you have two families- your home family and your CL family -we are with you through this - good luck to you and your family 
  • Options
    Don't know you Beds but 'as one of our own' I want to pass on my best wishes to you. Stay strong and give it everything you've got in getting over this.
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear this Beds, you always seem like one of the good ones on here. Sounds like you have options to fight it and it sounds like you have plenty of reasons to fight. If it helps keep posting as much on here and don't bottle things up. Fingers crossed for you mate.
  • Options
    Oh sh*t ! We're barely into March but this is turning out to be a devastating start to the year for our Charlton Life family.

I'm SO sorry to hear your news, Beds and it goes without saying that we're all here for you.

Get that treatment started & put your faith in those medics who know their stuff. 

The fight back starts here ! 
    x
  • Options
    Oh mate, I’m so sorry to hear your news. We don’t know each other, only through Net Addicks and CL and It’s difficult to know what to say at times like this. But all I will say is that you’re in my thoughts and prayers and I’m sending big love to you and your family. Stay strong 💪
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited March 2022
    So sorry to read this. Hope all goes well for you. Thoughts are with you. 
  • Options
    Ah shit, I'm so sorry to hear that. At the risk of setting you off again, if the power of positive thinking can provide even a marginal benefit, you know we've got your back on here. Enjoy the game tomorrow (team performance permitting) and best of luck with your treatment.
  • Options
    Everything crossed that the Addicks deliver for you tomorrow, Beds, and set you on the right road for this. Sending all best wishes and strength your way xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this beds.
    Wishing you and your loved ones strength and luck in the battle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to hear this Beds. 

Fingers crossed for you and wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this Beds. Stay strong though. It’s a tough road ahead but you can fight this.
    We’re all rooting for you.
  • Options
    Stay strong mate, and best of luck. Rooting for you
  • Options
    I wouldn't put too much faith in the team, @Bedsaddick, but in those around you, both close and distant, who are willing you through this. No doubt it'll be a bumpy ride and tough times lie ahead, but you'll get there.
    Anyway, nobody else is going to stick their head above the parapet choosing Christmas films, you're stuck with it now mate. 
    All power to you.
  • Options
    Wishing you all the best, stay strong!
  • Options
    That is really rotten news, Beds.  Not surprised it took the wind from your sails.
    As others have said, it can be a difficult road, but keeping a positive "I can beat this" attitude will help get you through the treatment.
    Best of luck.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this Beds. Hoping you have a good outcome on Monday. Thinking of you and your family
  • Options
    Kin hell beds so sorry to read this but you’re one of us and means you’ve got an army of support. Wish you all the best fella, fight as hard as you can