Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland is fundraising but @RedJohn has bad news (p48)

Comments

• Stay strong mate, fight it with everything you have. Try and stay positive.
  • Really sorry to hear this, hope you're able to stay strong. Very best wishes. 
  • Shit news feller, hopefully you’ll smash it…
  • Horrible news, feel for you and the family. Good news is they now what the problem is, and with luck and treatment, can deal with it.
  • Horrible news, best wishes in your recovery.   
  • All Addicks firmly behind you and your family.  Take good care .  
  • All the very best wishes to you and your family. 
  • edited March 2022
    That's terrible news, but there's no point in sitting about feeling defeated. You've got to fight this bastard. Hopefully you'll get some good news on Monday.

I wish you and your family all the strength in the world.
  • Sorry to hear that mate. Stay strong. Thinking of you.
  • Sponsored links:

• That is total crap news and so sorry that you and your family have to go through this. Really hope that whichever of the one (or more) of the three options the consultant recommends are successful in treating the tumour and that in a matter of months you will be given the all clear. 
  • Just read this and my thoughts are with you and your family. Can only imagine the shock and how you must be trying to process this. Will be thinking of you tomorrow at 3pm. Do stay positive. Sending love to you all.
  • Awful news. Stay strong Beds.
  • I’m truly gutted to read your news Beds, but I’m also very sure that this is something you’re going to beat hands down. 

Stay positive, keep finding those happy little moments wherever you can, and look forward to the day that you’re free from this little bump in the road. 

You’ve got a very long way to go just yet..! 
  • Sending all my best wishes and positive thoughts. We´re all behind you, whether we are near or far away.
  • Fucking hell Beds, so sorry mate. You got this though, stay strong, you can beat this.
  • Sorry to hear that Beds. Stay strong and keep posting. Always enjoy your contributions. 
  • That’s awful news mate, but you’ll be in the best of hands. We’ll all be thinking of you. 
  • Sorry to hear this Beds. Good luck Monday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chin up, Beds
    Full power to you, sir 
  • So sorry to hear that Beds, stay strong & good luck
  • Dreadful news, stay strong mate
  • That is shocking news. 

Just one thing; although it is one of the most serious cancers, Chris Rea fought it off, and he was older than you when he was diagnosed. 

Just wish you all the very best.
  • Stay strong Beds the Charlton family are with you
  • Stay strong mate, you'll win this fight
  • Absolutely gutted for your fella stay strong and we all know you can pull through this. 
  • Thoughts are with you mate. Hope you can beat this! Stay strong 
  • My thoughts are with you. Stay strong and use all the support out there.

You can beat this.