Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland is fundraising but @RedJohn has bad news (p48)

Comments

• Thinking of you and wishing you strength throughout your treatment.
  • Terrible news Beds, stay strong mate and best of luck.

Make sure you've got plenty of films downloaded for treatment days and the waiting around!!
  • That’s a shocker. So sorry to hear this.

Keep strong and get through this.

Thoughts are with you and the family.
  • All the best mate, we’re all behind you. 
  • Sending love to you and your family Beds <3   Fight hard and beat this.
  • edited March 2022
    Beds, you can beat this.
    You will find some inner strength to get you through but remember you can cry, scream and call life shit but you then fight like fuck to kick the bastard illness into the ether.

Please accept my guardian angel on loan, (until your better) I can't promise he's Conor Gallagher but he's no Matt Smith and he works 24/7 including weekends.

Good luck and feel the love and positive thoughts from the Charlton life family who care.
  • Thoughts are with you mate and,  as Oggy Red mentioned above, Wilko Johnson  is still with us today and  he is treated by the team at Addenbrookes who are amongst the best in the world. 
  • Sponsored links:

• My thoughts are with you Beds in your battle ahead. Take strength from those close to you and from the CLs who are out there willing you on to beat this evil cancer

• Sorry to hear your news.

Good luck 

• You've been a fantastic poster over the years, Beds. I'd like to think you will continue to be for many many years to come. Here's wishing you all the very best in your fight.
  • Good luck for the fight ahead Beds.  Thinking of you and your family.
  • My thoughts are with you Beds, stay strong and positive 
  • Mate, I don't even know where to start, whatever I can do let me know, anything at all, we are all behind you on this, just devistating news but let's fight this, I know you well enough to know will. 
  • You can beat this Beds. And when you need support or a mate to talk to, know that you’ve got an entire army of Charlton fans who will give you their all.

Everyone is with you.
  • So, so sorry to hear that Beds. Stay strong mate. Can’t wait to celebrate you beating this thing. 
  • I wish you all the best. Hope to see your Christmas film reviews for many years to come.
  • Awful news.  Best of luck to you in your recovery 
  • Sponsored links:

• Only just seen this. Appalling news.

All I can do is wish you all the best and as others have said, positive thinking thru adversity can make a difference in all sorts of ways.

Wish you the very best.
  • I am so sorry to read this and really hope you can see the whole CL community is with you every step of the way. You WILL beat this and kick it into touch. You can do it, and we are gonna be willing you on. Love to you and your family Beds.
  • edited March 2022
    At the moment you will be scared of the unknown (we all would be). But what you do know, is that you will have some incredibly talented people looking after your well-being. True experts, who deal with this condition every day of their working lives. Put yourself in their hands, trust them and follow their guidance. Together with family & friends, the medical experts will get you through. It's what they do, time and time again.

Best wishes to you mate. 

• Just seen this - thanks for having the courage to share your news. You have gifted us the reminder of the really import things in life - family , friends , empathy , and love

im grateful very much for your generosity at what is a time of real challenge.🙏🏼👍🏻
  • This is terrible news, @Bedsaddick. Like several other people on this forum, I feel as though I know you well even though I don’t . I can assure you there a lot of people behind you. Don’t be afraid to look for support from me or any others on here. 
  • As hard as it may be, I hope you can maintain positive thoughts whenever you get good news from your medical people.
    Very best wishes to you and your loved ones.
  • edited March 2022
    I’d like to join everyone else on here to wish you all the best with your treatment Beds. It IS beatable! Stay strong and remain positive fella.
  • So sorry to hear your news @Bedsaddick.

You and your family will find the inner strength to deal with this and beat it together.

We’re all behind you.
  • Sorry to read of your news, Beds. Stay strong matey.