Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland is fundraising but @RedJohn has bad news (p48)

Comments

• Can only wish you all the best. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family.
  • I'm so sorry to read this. Keep fighting. Keep hopeful. Do something every day that makes you smile or feel fulfilled and then when you beat this you'll have double the amount of happiness in your life. Wishing you the best of progress throughout.
  • So glad you’ve had the courage to share this devastating news, and so sorry to hear it. Looks like there’s a whole mountain of support on here, so keep sharing when you want to.
     Medicine’s moved on so far and so fast that all you can do is place yourself in the hands of the experts and take their advice. 
    It won’t be easy, but live, laugh, love, and cry without shame when you need to. 
    Good luck, and know you have all of our support.
    Don’t half put things in perspective, don’t it?
  • Wishing you the best for your fight, Beds. 
  • All power to you Beds.
  • I’m so sorry to read this. Thinking of you and your family! Best wishes with your treatment! You’ve got this!!
  • Not been here for a while but always read your posts. No words can Express what you're going through Beds..
  • I'm so sorry to read this mate. Thinking of you all. Wishing you all the best. Stay strong and keep fighting. We are all behind you and are all here for you Beds you've got this.
  • All power to you and best wishes, @Bedsaddick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gutted for you, fingers crossed for you but our great NHS have got this.
  • So sorry to hear this. 
    Wishing you all the best. 

Just think all the misery years of watching cafc ahead of you! 
  • Rotten news! All the very best to you Beds on your treatment and your recovery to full fitness. Going to be a tough year going through it. Best of luck. 
  • Oh Beds.

Stay strong my friend - your loved ones will help you through this and your Charlton family are all here for you.
  • So sorry to hear Beds, try to stay strong and positive. Wishing you all the very best. 
  • Such sad news , hope you can pull through this , those kids need dad , heartbreaking .
    All the best Beds , the Charlton Life family are with you all 
  • Sincerely wishing you all the best. Please try and stay positive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Every confidence you will be here doing the Xmas movies for many many years to come. As others have already said, the fight back starts here.

If watching years & years of CAFC hasn't had you beaten down, this bastard disease doesn't stand a chance.
  • I hope you beat this. Wishing you and yours all the best.
  • Best wishes. Stay strong or as they say in Māori: Kia Kaha
  • Oh my word…….what a whirl your mind must be in Beds, one can only imagine.
    And yet you have to try to clear it and just throw yourself headlong into beating the enemy within.
    Goes without saying that every single reader and poster on the forum and beyond will be willing you on every inch of the way.
    Good luck fella.🤞🤞🤞
  • Wishing you every success in beating this Beds.

Fingers and everything else crossed for you. 
  • Thanks for sharing this BEDS, if you speaking up about your diagnosis means 1 of us at anytime goes for a check. Then you’ve really played a potential live saving role. 

Best wishes and thoughts with you an your loved ones……. 
  • Can only echo the comments of previous posters, Beds. Stay strong and beat this horrible disease.
  • I’m so sorry Beds.
    I join everyone in rooting wholeheartedly for you to beat this.
    All the very best to you and your family.
  • Stay strong Beds, I will pray for you.