Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nick Hannam (@Addickted) - RIP [Funeral details page 11]

Comments

• Sad news. RIP Nick.
  • I remember Nick from the tour to Ireland in 2009 under Phil Parkinson. Really decent and genuine fella.
    Sincere condolences to his family & friends.
    RIP @Addickted.
  • Extremely sad news. Always enjoyed reading his posts and found his sarcastic humour very funny at times. Thoughts are with his family.
  • Saw the news on Twitter but didn't realise that Nick and @Addickted were one and the same. Sad.

RIP Nick/Addickted
  • RIP Nick.
  • RIP Nick.
  • RIP Nick 
  • Sad news. RIP Addickted
  • RIP Nick, sad news. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sad news.

RIP Addickted.

Condolences to friends & family.
  • RIP mate, and my deepest sympathies to you and your family Ben
  • only just seen this, very sad news
  • RIP Addicted, fellow Charlton fan.
  • Very sad news, I’d heard things were not looking good but it’s still shocking when the time comes. I went to many games home and away in the 70s and 80s with Nick and a bunch of others, some of whom have already posted here; like Bolloxbolder said the Carlisle trip in 1986 was probably the highlight, you couldn’t script a day like that.

Condolences to his friends and family,  

RIP a proper Addick.
  • So sad. RIP Nick. Condolences to the family. 
  • Nick was a big personality, he was, funny and kind. He got me a tickets to a couple of games, notably palarse away in the cup a few years ago and we had a beer or 2 at those matches. Thoughts are with all his family and friends, very sad news and I'll raise a glass for him today over here. Rest easy big man. X
  • What a picture!

didn’t meet him or know of him but definitely knew of his moniker on here and always heartbreaking to see somebody so , so charlton go. Thoughts with lbts and family - just keep it going and keep passing it on, your family and your blood lives on through charlton 
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP fellow Addick
  • I never met Nick, but Addickted was a huge part of our CL community. Condolences his friends and family. 

RIP 
  • Condolences to his family.
  • Such sad news. Thoughts are with you and your family Ben.

RIP fella.
  • Very sad news. RIP.
  • RIP Nick. 
  • Always thought Addickted posts were quality and those who knew him reinforce what a great bloke he actually was. 

He will be sorely missed.

RIP Nick.
  • @livebythesword , I'm sorry for your loss, Ben.  Your Dad's post brought a smile to my face more than once.
  • Sad news. RIP Nick.