Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

Comments

• Options
    You have my best wishes, Ben. I hope you have another great day tomorrow. 
  • Options
    In awe of the strength, you have, physically and mentally.

And only 17! Keep up the positivity mate.
  • Options
    Keep fighting Ben, you can do this I am sure.
  • Options
    You are part of the Addicks family Ben. Keep fighting and keep smiling x
  • Options
    Stay strong Ben. As we have seen with Charlton, belief and positivity goes a long way to successful results. Keep the faith, stay safe and stay strong 
  • Options
    Keep going Ben. We are all with you. Have a lovely Christmas.
  • Options
    Hi Ben

Wishing you all the best, you are a strong lad already and hopefully you know that you have the collective support of everyone.

Thank you @Fanny Fanackapan for bringing Ben's story to our attention. 

• Options
    Ben - Focus on the wonderful moments and stay strong. 
  • Options
    Hey fellow Addick Ben!
    Have a great day tomorrow and keep up the good fight. 
    Sending you all the very best.
    COYR
  • Options
    Hi Ben, keep fighting, you're channelling the spirit of Jacko's team and we're all behind you.

COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hi Ben

Best wishes

• Options
    Sending you best wishes Ben. Hope the Addicks keep making you smile mate.   
  • Options
    Ben
    You're an inspiration to us Charlton fans, young and old.
    All the very best
    Jim
  • Options
    Was randomly scrolling Instagram last week and and somehow came across Ben’s profile. Didn’t realise he was so young, he looks and holds himself as someone so much older.

Best wishes Ben. The Charlton family are with you. 
  • Options
    Hi Ben
    Best wishes and have a great Christmas
    COYR
  • Options
    Hi Ben

You are an inspiration to us all mate. I’ve never been prouder to be a fellow Charlton fan when reading about what a fighter you are. Keep going. We are all behind you and best wishes to your mum and family.

Alex

• Options
    Thoughts are with you Ben , stay strong and remain positive mate , keep supporting the boys,  you're doing a great job   best wishes 👍 
  • Options
    Keep fighting Ben. During your tough days, just remember we've got the Wembley Play-Off Final win against Sunderland in May to look forward to. 😁

• Options
    Ben, keep on fighting mate! All the best in your recovery 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi Ben ,

Stay strong, happy and positive (the opposite of me ) and keep fighting on x

• Options
    Best wishes Ben from the USA. Keep fighting and be strong. All the best. 
  • Options
    You have the whole red army behind you Ben. All the best x
  • Options
    All the very best Ben mate, look forward to seeing you in the Covered End tomorrow. COYR.

Luke
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Keep fighting and stay strong Ben, you have the Charlton family with you. All the best.
  • Options
    Stay strong Ben, there are many thousands of us fellow Addicks sending positive thoughts and energy to you. Have a great Christmas and carry on roaring the lads to promotion through the rest of the season
  • Options
    Keep going Ben.  The boys are going to do all they can on the pitch to keep a smile on your face and let’s hope we keep the good home form up 2mo and get the win.  As others have mentioned, we’re all behind you and wishing you well 💪🏻
  • Options
    Ben is a great lad, very good goalkeeper too.

Ben looking forward to you beating this illness and back between the sticks where you belong.