Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Jay support/tribute thread - update from Ben's Dad p20

Comments

• Options
    Glad to hear that you and your family had such a good day yesterday. It must have been very exciting for you to lead out the team. Keep strong Ben, we're all thinking of you.
  • Options
    Just under £400 shy of the revised target which in such a short time frame is amazing, one last push to get it over the line for Ben.........
  • Options
    donation made
  • Options
    A fine effort to support a fellow Addicks family.

I know supporters of other clubs make similar efforts but Charlton fans step up time after time and it's great to see that re-connection between the club, players and supporters which was severely tested under previous ownership regimes.
  • Options
    Donation made , over £7500 at the moment , well done to everyone and keep fighting Ben , we're all with you.
  • Options
    £10,000 please...
  • Options
    Donated.  Everyone is is with you in your fight Ben.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Up to £7750, surely we can make it £10k! Glad to hear you had a great day on Sunday Ben! 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Just seen the photo of Ben with Glynn & Tim Krul’s shirt.
    Thats so wonderful.
    And I’m blubbing again 😭♥️
    And now I’ve started again @ro@ross1 what are you doing to me! 😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Raise the giving bar to £10k
  • Options
    Donated. So glad he is getting so much from the Charlton community and enjoyed his day on Sunday. 
  • Options
    The video of Ben at the training ground is now being shown on Charlton TV, so maybe the justgiving page will get another bump.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I trust that you will have watched the tear jerking video made at SL recently and which is now on the OS. This is where we hoped to display the link to the fund raising site but everything comes to he/she who waits....and the link you've been waiting for is now here. 

Please click on:   https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/ben-jay  to read those poignant words which encapsulate Ben's story & the ongoing fight that he & his family face on a daily basis. 

Please urge your Addickted friends, family, those who are seated close by at home games to take a look at the site too and I warrant they will find it difficult to turn away....

ALL donations, however small, will help to make the lives of this dear Charlton family a little less difficult - this is the least we can do as I'm sure you'll agree. 

And keep them, especially our brave Ben, in your thoughts and in your hearts. 

Thank you x
    Bumping Fanny's post with the just giving link
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2022
    There's been some confusion about why this thread is no longer a "sticky". As this is a support thread for Ben and his family, we'd like to keep the focus on them here, so if you have any questions about the thread status, please take them over to the Sticky threads thread.
    Back on topic, the latest update on the Just Giving collection is it's now gone over the £8175 mark.
  • Options
    Over £8,000 raised now ! 

Great stuff, everyone, but keep spreading the word, please.
    Another £229 added since then.
  • Options
    Can the target be upped to 10k? 
  • Options
    BUMPing from Bath
  • Options
    BUMPing from Bath
    Hope your phone didn’t get wet