Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Morecambe 2-2 Charlton

thanks to the 72 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• edited November 2021
    Wot no MacGillivray in the assists table?
  • aliwibble said:
    I'll pop him in tomorrow- thanks
  • Was Josh Davison (5.47) really nearly 2 points worse than his score on Saturday (7.37)?
  • Was Josh Davison (5.47) really nearly 2 points worse than his score on Saturday (7.37)?

The Players marks are driven by the result.
    If we had won that match 2-1 because the hapless ref had given the obvious foul by Stockton as the ball went out for a corner which led to the goal then Josh Davison would have crept up to 6.5.

The problem with only watching on Charlton TV is you are not seeing all his work off the ball, but he did have a glorious chance which he skied with his left foot, a half chance he failed to connect and a weak shot straight at the keeper.

I believe he can still improve but after Chuks Aneke and his goal scoring record from the bench ,( one goal every 100 minutes ) it's a hard act to follow.

Charlie Kirk was hapless the match he had record low scores but if we hadn't lost late on his average may have reached 4.5 which is still low but not in the 3's.
    No, but his score on Saturday was inflated by a great team performance 
  • aliwibble said:
    I'll pop him in tomorrow- thanks
    popped in
  • 104% possesion in total (67/37) looks amazing. I think Morecambe had only 33%