Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Brown at Bromley Addicks - 9 December (Tonight)

edited December 2021 in General Charlton
Delighted to say that Bromley Addicks next in person guest on 9 December will be Steve Brown.

Comments

• Options
    Delighted to say that Bromley Addicks next in person guest on 9/10/11 December will be Steve Brown.
    Corrected  ;)
  • Options
    Long evening 😉
  • Options
    Who will have had the higher word count by the end, Brownie’s evening or the Adkins evening?
  • Options
    Am unlikely to be able to make it over there, which is a shame, but if you're short of questions, perhaps ask him about the pre-season team bonding session where they stayed on a golf course? He mentioned it on the podcast with Benjy, but he might be willing to be a bit less discreet if it's not being recorded. :)
  • Options
    Won’t need too many questions………..
  • Options
    Won’t let you down.
  • Options
    Poor old Brownie. What's he done to deserve that?
  • Options
    Well done to @Covered End for doing the leg work on this one.

First of many, hopefully.
  • Options
    Any chance this could be online also.?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any chance this could be online also.?
    Sorry but we don't have the technical knowledge or equipment to do that.
  • Options
    Any chance of running a mini bus from West Wickham for this?
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Will he be coming back for a 2nd question? 
    Amazed no one has made that joke already 😅
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Any chance of running a mini bus from West Wickham for this?
    No, just a free train
  • Options
    Shame, I can't make that night.  Should be fun.  Could someone ask him if he has any plans to do a Jonny Robinson and open a Charlton academy overseas.  With his coaching badges, Charlton affinity and desire to work overseas seems a natural fit to me.
  • Options
    Shame, I can't make that night.  Should be fun.  Could someone ask him if he has any plans to do a Jonny Robinson and open a Charlton academy overseas.  With his coaching badges, Charlton affinity and desire to work overseas seems a natural fit to me.
    Good question
  • Options
    Steve Brown has kindly agreed to come along as our guest at our next ‘live’ meeting, on Thursday December 9th 2021 at our usual venue, The Petts Wood Royal British Legion Club, Queensway Petts Wood BR5 1DH.

The RBL is located to the right of Morrisons and to the left of the Shell Petrol station.

Plenty of free car parking after 18.30 hrs and just a few minutes walk from Petts Wood station.

The meeting will get under way by 8.00 pm.

• Options
    Spose as I'm moving to bromley a week before I'm going to have to join up  ;)
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Spose as I'm moving to bromley a week before I'm going to have to join up  ;)
    We don't have a membership as such and no fees but you can add your name to our email list.

But you're welcome to be part of Bromley Addicks and congratulations on moving up in the world 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One week to go
  • Options
    Bump, seems to have gone a bit under the radar this 
  • Options
    People probably scared that Brownies answers will be so long they won’t get home until 7am next morning 😉
  • Options
    Just in time.

Thanks for the reminder
  • Options
    Looking forward to full match analysis from Scotty, Curbs, and possibly Captain Fantastic Shirtliff tomorrow.
  • Options
    Would love to have gone but still recovering from a chest and H-Pylori infection and so I had missed Tuesday's game.  Gutted.   I did bump into him at Charlton station and had a chat with him then a couple of months back just before Adkins was sacked. Lovely fella. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Would love to have gone but still recovering from a chest and H-Pylori infection and so I had missed Tuesday's game.  Gutted.   I did bump into him at Charlton station and had a chat with him then a couple of months back just before Adkins was sacked. Lovely fella. 
    Did you miss the train?
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Did you miss the train?
    Did you get the number?
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Did you miss the train?
    Did you get the number?
    Nope, but took a picture.
  • Options
    Really wanted to go to this. Tested positive for Covid today so ruled me out 😫