Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wassim Aouachria joins Aldershot on 3 month loan

seems like was announced by them yesterday!

Comments

• What league are Aldershot in this season?
  • Good move as a first loan, should be able to recall him earlier if needed as well.
  • Be interesting to see if he scores goals 
  • Hopefully he'll stay fit for the duration of the loan spell, so can do himself justice
  • edited August 31
  • Hope the poor lad doesn’t choose to live there….it’s a dump.
    Though all around it are some lovely places to live.
  • Hope this works out. From the scraps I’ve seen, the boy has something. 
  • Think he will do well, gota real spark about him. Think he will end up a number 10 though. Reminds me of a poor man's Le tissier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems to have been around for a while but been plagued by injuries so I hope he does well there and gets a good run of games.
  • 68th minute sub today
  • Hope the poor lad doesn’t choose to live there….it’s a dump.
    Though all around it are some lovely places to live.
    Bit harsh, the town centre's a dump but residential areas no worse than any street in south London. Any of our new signings moving into Charlton Village?

Never been to see the Shots, less than 5 miles away, but might take a game in to see how he's doing.
  • Came off the bench yesterday but couldnt stop Aldershot losing 3-2 @ Notts County

Made his debut in the 68th minute when it was already 3-2, but certainly got involved by the sound of the match report - Had a good effort saved and then put in a cross at the death but appears was slightly too far in front of his team mate.

Adam Chicksen is now @ Notts County yet was left on the bench for the game.