Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham away tickets (ed Brian Moore row S & T are being moved p10)

Comments

• Options
    Getting a flu jab in the morning, that's my excuse for not going  ;)
    need more than a covid jab anyway if you were going to Priestfield.
  • Options
    thread title error - the 25th is a Saturday, think it should be 21st.

Yeah, whatever. 

Look again, it clearly says 21st... :-)
  • Options
    I normally work on Saturdays, and live in Medway for my sins, so the postponement is a bonus for me. If I don't manage to get a ticket in the general sale, and if anyone with one can't make the Tuesday night game, then I'll happily take the ticket off your hands. Cheers.
  • Options
    £16 for the pain
  • Options
    clive said:
    Amended coach pick-up times

Coach 1
    Bromley 5.10 pm
    Eltham 5.30 pm
    Charlton 5.45

Coach 2
    Larkfield  6.15pm
    Gravesend 5.55pm
    Dartford 5.40pm
    Bexleyheath 5.55pm

It looks as though coach 2 is going on an interesting route, as well as being in two places at he same time.
    https://booking.cafc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Valley Away
    What's the betting they hit traffic and are delayed?
  • Options
    Wrong thread I know but does anyone have any idea when Wycombe tickets are going on sale? I understand there were delays for the first few aways when clubs seemed to be waiting for the Covid go-ahead, but not sure why some of them are still going on sale later than usual, now we’re pretty much back to normal.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Wrong thread I know but does anyone have any idea when Wycombe tickets are going on sale? I understand there were delays for the first few aways when clubs seemed to be waiting for the Covid go-ahead, but not sure why some of them are still going on sale later than usual, now we’re pretty much back to normal.
    Dont think there are any direct trains to Wycombe that weekend, looks like Amersham then bus.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Dont think there are any direct trains to Wycombe that weekend, looks like Amersham then bus.
    Thanks. Not really what I asked though is it?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Not even via the Slade Green loop ??!!! 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2021
    JaShea99 said:
    No idea tbh. It seems like it happening across every football club with away tickets. Normal times it was normally 4 weeks in advance. Now a days it’s anywhere to like 1 week before. For example, we are selling tickets for Pompey on 25th, but they are not selling tickets yet. In lower divisions most supporters don’t purchase them until last days as it’s never going to sell out so why buy in advance etc. 

To answer your question, no idea but I think they will be £25 for adult tickets.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Agreed, it's a bit annoying how late tickets seem to be going on sale, as there's no reason at the moment for them not to be on sale with plenty of notice really. 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Not even via the Slade Green loop ??!!! 😉
    Bring back the league liner train. 
  • Options
    Wycombe is still over 2 weeks away to be fair. Imagine they’ll go on sale in the next couple of days or early next week.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Wycombe is still over 2 weeks away to be fair. Imagine they’ll go on sale in the next couple of days or early next week.
    Yes it is, but as we’ve said, away tickets used to go on sale around a month/4 weeks prior to the game, so not sure what the delay is, as everything is back to normal, restriction wise.
  • Options
    The 21st is 36 years to the day since Robert Lee scored his only goal at The Valley ....
  • Options
    Phase 9 to start soon, 1,263 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    The 21st is 36 years to the day since Robert Lee scored his only goal at The Valley ....
    No wonder we sold him…
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    JaShea99 said:
    Belv said:
    Yes it is, but as we’ve said, away tickets used to go on sale around a month/4 weeks prior to the game, so not sure what the delay is, as everything is back to normal, restriction wise.
    It’s actually an EFL rule that Charlton should have the tickets (and published club policy to have them on sale) four weeks in advance. Some leeway there obviously but I have no idea why they are now holding them back to this extent, except they don’t understand that people want to make plans, especially where there is a scarcity issue. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phase 10 about to commence, 1,135 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    @JaShea99 I've heard Wycombe tickets are on sale this Friday
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    @JaShea99 I've heard Wycombe tickets are on sale this Friday
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    If the game is postponed and moved to midweek, It will be availiable on Charlton TV for UK fans.
    It’s surely worth paying a tenner to NOT go to Gillingham.
  • Options
    822 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    If the game is postponed and moved to midweek, It will be availiable on Charlton TV for UK fans.
    It’s surely worth paying a tenner to NOT go to Gillingham.
    It is worth paying a tenner every week not to go to Gillingham, our very own Northern City in the south. the streets are so narrow and the front gardens so small and still full of mattresses and rubbish. In fact everyone in UK should pay a tenner a week or visit Gillingham as a penance twice a month. 
    Think you're due for a lie down, @addick1956....
  • Options
    722 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Anyone else having problems buying tickets this afternoon.

Firstly the system wouldnt let me buy a student ticket for my son (either under my name or his) but would let me buy an U18 ticket. Price is the same for both but he actually turns 18 next week.....so after the original date but before the new one.

Secondly the payment part crashed & not allowing me to put in card details.
  • Options
    Anyone else having problems buying tickets this afternoon.

Firstly the system wouldnt let me buy a student ticket for my son (either under my name or his) but would let me buy an U18 ticket. Price is the same for both but he actually turns 18 next week.....so after the original date but before the new one.

Secondly the payment part crashed & not allowing me to put in card details.
    Certainly you're not the only one having problems today ! 

I've been trying to purchase tickets online for Wycombe with no joy thus far....