Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham away tickets (ed Brian Moore row S & T are being moved p10)

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Only 4 disabled tickets left now... 

So may I be the first to start the spares thread...

I'm after 4... Happy to take them in a 2+2 / 3 + 1 / whatever combo going. Only got confirmation that family from America will be over for this today! 
  • Options
    CAFC Luke said:
    Only 4 disabled tickets left now... 

So may I be the first to start the spares thread...

I'm after 4... Happy to take them in a 2+2 / 3 + 1 / whatever combo going. Only got confirmation that family from America will be over for this today! 
    Got a spare ticket. Going Wycombe and Gillingham so happy to meet whenever. 
  • Options
    Gillingham is just a poor run down town. No need to be nasty about. 
    Don’t forget some Charlton smashed up one their pubs last time so those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones hey? 
    It has been that way for at least 40 years. I don't smash up pubs or throw stones. In fact given some of the idiots that now support Charlton,  Gills fans are better behaved over all.
    Regards your comment Gillingham fans, how do you arrive at that comment?
     Quite easily. Walking round various towns pissed being a real obnoxious nuisance. Leaving Blackburn Cathedral grounds strewn with bottles and jeering us because  we picked them up and binned them. 
    I have read this three times and still cannot make sense of it.
  • Options
    An additional 200 tickets for the Addicks' trip to Gillingham will go on sale at 2pm on Wednesday.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6141e35f8d29a/additional-200-tickets-go-on-sale-for-trip-to-gillingham
  • Options
    This match will be available on streaming, worldwide. I hadn't realised how the rules worked

EFL broadcast rules dictate that if a Saturday league match is rearranged for a midweek date then the ‘home club’ must decide whether to make domestic streaming available.
    Gillingham have agreed to domestic streaming for the rearranged date, meaning that Addicks fans all over the world will be able to watch the action live on CharltonTV.
    Match passes for Tuesday’s game are priced at just £10 and fans who purchase one can enjoy 45 minutes of unrivalled build up, the match itself, plus half-time and full-time analysis.
    Rob Lee - whose sons Elliot and Olly play for the Addicks and the Gills respectively - will be the guest in the CharltonTV studio, presented by DNEL Ltd
  • Options
    68 left
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Just in case you missed it in the Match Preview thread:
    https://twitter.com/TheGillsFC/status/1440289868244938759
    Notice for @CAFCofficial fans:
    If you have purchased tickets in either Rows S or T of the Brian Moore Stand, due to damage, we have decided to upgrade your position to covered seating in the Gordon Road Stand.
    Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    #Gills
    ETA:
    https://twitter.com/TheGillsFC/status/1440299783013470208
    𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 | We have been made aware that one lane of the Medway Tunnel, in both directions, will be closed this evening which will have an impact on both sets of fans if driving to the ground.
    We would advise allowing an extra 10-15 mins to complete your journey.

Also, someone's mentioned that the trains from Victoria are a bit buggered at the moment too. Good omens abounding from all directions, eh?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Just in case you missed it in the Match Preview thread:
    https://twitter.com/TheGillsFC/status/1440289868244938759
    Notice for @CAFCofficial fans:
    If you have purchased tickets in either Rows S or T of the Brian Moore Stand, due to damage, we have decided to upgrade your position to covered seating in the Gordon Road Stand.
    Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    #Gills
    I expect at least a 10 page thread on this topic alone, and all the trials and tribulations that come with it. Any less will be disappointing.
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever been to Gillingham - how easy is it to get from one set of turnstiles to the other? What with that and the various travel issues, I wouldn't be surprised if the game kicked off late.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    I don't think I've ever been to Gillingham - how easy is it to get from one set of turnstiles to the other? What with that and the various travel issues, I wouldn't be surprised if the game kicked off late.
    Would be better for us if they call the game off and give Gillingham a 2 0 win