Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mason Burstow - progress at Chelsea (p47)

Comments

• Options
    Looks a good prospect from the very little I have seen of him. 
  • Options
    Good performance in the Pizza Cup by all accounts. 👍
  • Options
    Scored with his first touch in his first game.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Scored with his first touch in his first game.
    And an assist for the last goal I think 
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    He’s 17? He has no right to be scoring goals like that! What a prospect 👏
  • Options
    What is his style? His finish was good and he looked comfortable with the ball at his feet. Is he any good in the air?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great debut goal, but please Mason no more knee slides you'll hurt yourself.
    It was never going to happen, particularly on the side that's had some issues. ;)

• Options
    Good luck Mason, hope we see a lot more of you in the first team before you move on  upwards.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Very good player! We’ve also got Kanu coming through, who is a goal machine. Also like the look of Williams and Chin, think the future is very bright. 
  • Options
    Pleased for Mason and the club. It’s actually about time we produced another top notch striker. Karlan was I suppose the last. 
  • Options
    Not only scores with his first touch in his first game, but scores a goal so technically difficult, that I had to rewind it multiple times to try and work out how he managed it.

Well done Mason, here's to many more in a CAFC shirt!
  • Options
    Looks like a great prospect.
    Along with the other youngsters that are showing great promise it will show proper intent if we tell clubs they are not for sale when they come knocking
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    That was a pretty impressive cameo last night. Off the scale impressive.
  • Options
    That was a pretty impressive cameo last night. Off the scale impressive.
    Couldn't watch the whole game - purely for the goal and assist or anything else?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He only came on with 10 minutes to go. To have the impact he did in that time was impressive.
  • Options
    He showed great desire to score from where he was. The ball was behind him and he did very well to generate enough power and direction to force the header in. Many other players may have been tempted to try and touch the ball back to someone else instead of risk fluffing the chance. A great ten minute cameo. Hopefully he will get a few longer runouts from the bench this season in  games we are winning comfortably.
  • Options
    Good news as he looks to have a bright future. Best of luck Mason. 
  • Options
    Would love him to start today
  • Options
    Well done Mason. First one of many.