Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Website says there are 5 extras benefits for purchasing early, can anyone see what they are ? They are supposed to be listed but I can't see them.
  • Options
    The website article also refers to the 'early bird deadline' but doesn't actually state when this is? 
  • Options
    when's the early bird deadline?

will be renewing my 3 and (treating!) my son to his first ST

I like crossbars but no way will I pay to go in there
  • Options
    Any mention of a marquee signing?
  • Options
    Need to edit my address for the ticket to be posted out to, but can't do so online. Tried to call the ticket office but my call can't be completed. Good start!
  • Options
    Can anybody find any info on the installment plan payments? The link they posted leads to nowhere...
  • Options
    There was me thinking renewing would be easy  :disappointed:

Last year I had an adult, student and under 18. This year I should have an Adult and two Students but apparently you can't be a student if you are 21 on the 1st August.......... and you can't go from being an U18 to a Student (online) and you need to show something that you are a Student with an expiry date - bit difficult for someone set to go to Uni when your place isn't confirmed until after the season starts........ :#
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Floebot said:
    Can anybody find any info on the installment plan payments? The link they posted leads to nowhere...

For the first time supporters won’t have to visit a separate website to use V12 Finance, they can simply choose V12 as their payment method when purchasing their season ticket.

Administration fees do apply to any V12 Finance purchase with fees at £20 for a four-month contract and £29 for a 10-month contract. 

How to Buy

• By phone – The ticket office’s phone lines are open 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9am-1pm on Thursdays and from 10am on home matchdays.

• Online – Fans can purchase or renew their season ticket 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

• By post – You can return your completed application form to The Valley, Floyd Road, London, SE7 8BL

• Please note, the ticket office will be closed for in-person purchases until further notice 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/608fd5dfe4228/how-to-purchase-your-202122-season-ticket-with-v12-finance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    There was me thinking renewing would be easy  :disappointed:

Last year I had an adult, student and under 18. This year I should have an Adult and two Students but apparently you can't be a student if you are 21 on the 1st August.......... and you can't go from being an U18 to a Student (online) and you need to show something that you are a Student with an expiry date - bit difficult for someone set to go to Uni when your place isn't confirmed until after the season starts........ :#
    Email them with proof of application and see what they say. 
  • Options
    Dumb question coming up...ok my daughter has just turned 11...I know it says under 11,so am I know having to get her an under 18 or is the age 11 included in the cheaper option...
    thanks
  • Options
    Renewed my ticket in less than a minute, a very simple process, Valley Gold members £15 deduction is done automatically.
  • Options
    Quick question. I have gone in to renew my season ticket however I wish to change my seat that I've been in for previous years. I can't see a way to change my seat. So do I have to click on buy season ticket instead of renew??

Thanks
  • Options
    Dumb question coming up...ok my daughter has just turned 11...I know it says under 11,so am I know having to get her an under 18 or is the age 11 included in the cheaper option...
    thanks
    You’d think so. U11 to anyone sensible is 11 and under. 

However I’ve heard of mixed results with people looking to renew this morning. Someone I know is calling the club on this, I’ll let you know. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    thanks
    You’d think so. U11 to anyone sensible is 11 and under. 

However I’ve heard of mixed results with people looking to renew this morning. Someone I know is calling the club on this, I’ll let you know. 
    if its the same as U18 and U21 it is UNDER on the 1st August. So if you are 11 on the 1st August this year you'll need an U18 ticket (or Student if cheaper!).
  • Options
    Just renewed for me and my son. Very simple process, worked smoothly. Easy to pay part using CAFC Cash. After that, just had to shell out £157 for the two in the East Stand. Very happy with that.
  • Options
    How do you get a 65+ ticket? The site is charging full whack even though I selected the 65+ option 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I linked my Dad's 'senior' account to mine and bought tickets for us both using, in part, CAFC Cash. Remarkably easy and done in a couple of minutes. Roll on August!
  • Options
    Quick question. I have gone in to renew my season ticket however I wish to change my seat that I've been in for previous years. I can't see a way to change my seat. So do I have to click on buy season ticket instead of renew??

Thanks
    I was going to ask the same question. 
  • Options
    iainment said:
    How do you get a 65+ ticket? The site is charging full whack even though I selected the 65+ option 
    They may not have your DOB stored - they'll want proof if you've not provided it before, give them a call (prepare to be in a long queue, might be easier to wait a few days).
  • Options
    Just renewed. Worked fine. 
  • Options
    I've emailed the club as I'm interested to find out about disabled tickets. Now that mental health is meant to have parity with physical health I am wanting to know what their policy is with mental health disability.
    I buy disabled tickets at grounds by asking for a disabled concession. I've had some funny looks as I walk in normally but only one person has asked me 'what's wrong with you?' and 'can you prove you're disabled?' Not exactly welcoming. He would only sell me a ticket when I managed to find my free bus pass for use when I'm too manic to drive. It's a bloody can of worms.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Renewed my ticket in less than a minute, a very simple process, Valley Gold members £15 deduction is done automatically.
    Snap.
  • Options

Thanks
    I was going to ask the same question. 
    Yes I did this for my sons ticket, rather than renew his seat I have bought a new one for him.
  • Options
    I knew that £201 of Charlton Cash would prove handy in the end :D
  • Options
    Apparently there is a problem with students, despite my daughter being registered as one and not expiring until next year it can't renew, told to email in........