Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    I'll be getting a season ticket once we are ALL allowed in.  Before Christmas, I will be very surprised if fans allowed into The Valley will exceed the amount of season ticket holders we'll have.
    Goodness, these boycotters keep moving the goalposts - first they need a change of ownership before they’ll buy a season ticket, now it’s an end to government restrictions, whatever next!! 
    Can't renew until height restrictions have been removed. 
  • Options
    Chuks Aneke was supposed to deliver mine, but he's had a heavy cold and needs to "eased back" and have his time managed so he left it half way down my garden path and limped back.
    Ronnie Schwarz was sent to complete the delivery but has gone missing in my garden and hasn't touched the season ticket.
  • Options
    Ben Watson walked up my drive, dropped it, so with it on the floor tried a firm side foot pass to my front door. Ended up outside the house two along
    Did he also manage to get booked (by a traffic warden) ?
  • Options
    Mine is being delivered via social media this weekend...
  • Options
    Season ticket prices have been released
    got flyer today in post 
    season ticket broucher is online
    booking.cafc.co.uk/brochure 

prices seem to be same as last year
  • Options
    SE9toDA2 said:
    Season ticket prices have been released
    got flyer today in post 
    season ticket broucher is online
    booking.cafc.co.uk/brochure 

prices seem to be same as last year
    Yep, cafc site says status quo on tickets...

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Brochure says that Season Tickets will be on sale from 4th May @ 9:30 - Looks like there currently isnt a date when current ST Holders have their seats reserved but this info will be released in the coming weeks
  • Options
    Season tickets check , Quo tickets or what's left of them,  oh go on then talked me into it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are are we still on a boycott?
  • Options
    Possibly reading too much into it, but the page advertising Charlton TV The home of Charlton Athletic’s live streaming, makes me think they’ll continue with what they’re doing now. Presumably in close season they’ll be an announcement with what’s allowed to be streamed once fans are back in the ground. 
  • Options
    Possibly reading too much into it, but the page advertising Charlton TV The home of Charlton Athletic’s live streaming, makes me think they’ll continue with what they’re doing now. Presumably in close season they’ll be an announcement with what’s allowed to be streamed once fans are back in the ground. 
    They might well continue with it even if its just for the International Fans

Wasnt it mentioned in the Bromley Addicks meeting that Sandgaard plan to chase International supporters?
  • Options
    They might well continue with it even if its just for the International Fans

Wasnt it mentioned in the Bromley Addicks meeting that Sandgaard plan to chase International supporters?

I reckon you're right, FA.
  • Options
    Just checked my CAFC Cash balances for the three of us and it should just about cover the new season tickets - I've not been using it for the streams as I've just paid the tenner each time.

I'm pretty confident there will be crowds next season, albeit maybe restricted to say 50% to start with.
  • Options
    slightly confused. Is the 4 May date just for existing season ticket holders? We didn't renew last year due to Covid and the schenanigans with Elliot etc, but had season tickets for over 20 years before that. Will feel a little peeved if this is ignored. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    redman said:
    slightly confused. Is the 4 May date just for existing season ticket holders? We didn't renew last year due to Covid and the schenanigans with Elliot etc, but had season tickets for over 20 years before that. Will feel a little peeved if this is ignored. 

If it goes the way of previous years then existing season ticket seats are reserved for a period of time and not put on general sale. If you didn't renew for this season then as long as you're quick you should be able to bag your old seats as they will not be reserved (assuming nobody bought your seats after the deadline last season).
  • Options
    Got a flyer about this through the post today  -the links are to booking.cafc.co.uk that doesn't have anything on it about season tickets
  • Options
    redman said:
    redman, I am in exactly the same position. I have tried asking this exact question at supporters club meetings. Having sat in the same seat in the East Stand since it opened I would be frustrated if I could not retain my usual seat. 
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    Got a flyer about this through the post today  -the links are to booking.cafc.co.uk that doesn't have anything on it about season tickets
       Tickets go on sale at 9.30 Tuesday 4th may, a link to the brochure with full details is below.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/2244b2e4fac96b6984e698554b1f8f94
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sark99 said:
    redman said:
    redman, I am in exactly the same position. I have tried asking this exact question at supporters club meetings. Having sat in the same seat in the East Stand since it opened I would be frustrated if I could not retain my usual seat. 
    I’m the same but that’s just the way it is. How far do they go back to reserve seats? 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Sark99 said:
    redman said:

If you didn't renew last season (fair enough) and someone else bought your seats (long shot) then are you saying they should lose their right to renew the same seats?
    No, not saying that. Just for me the relationships I have built up in that seat and the people around me is important to maintain my mental health. The club recently promoted the keep in touch with your mates you sit next to not sure I want the upheaval of shifting and losing touch with the regulars I have gotten to know.  Always a lot of ifs & buts, though returning to normal life at the Valley with live football alongside friendly faces and an ownership that I trust to watch live football is maybe  what kept me going through these difficult times.
  • Options
    Sark99 said:
    bobmunro said:
    Sark99 said:
    redman said:

If you didn't renew last season (fair enough) and someone else bought your seats (long shot) then are you saying they should lose their right to renew the same seats?
    No, not saying that. Just for me the relationships I have built up in that seat and the people around me is important to maintain my mental health. The club recently promoted the keep in touch with your mates you sit next to not sure I want the upheaval of shifting and losing touch with the regulars I have gotten to know.  Always a lot of ifs & buts, though returning to normal life at the Valley with live football alongside friendly faces and an ownership that I trust to watch live football is maybe  what kept me going through these difficult times.

Of course, I understand the importance of all of that.

The chances of someone else having slipped in and bought your seats for this current season are pretty remote - get online at 9.30 on Tuesday and assuming nobody did buy your seats you should be able to get them back.
  • Options
    clive said:
    rananegra said:
       Tickets go on sale at 9.30 Tuesday 4th may, a link to the brochure with full details is below.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/2244b2e4fac96b6984e698554b1f8f94
    Have to say that brochure is easy to read, gives precise clear instructions and very informative. Answers all questions. Date current seats held until will be announced in due course. Even the missus is thinking of coming again after a long absence. Can’t wait to be back at The Valley again.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2021
    Will probably plump for a family stand ticket to take the kid. Cheap enough to take the edge off of potentially the ground not being fully open for parts of the season.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Nothing through the post for us today. 

Rather concerned that apart from the link to the info on here, how will others know that season tkts will go on sale from Tuesday which is only 3 days away inc a Bank Holiday ? 

Apologies if I'm missing something but I was advised yesterday by a close friend that I am currently feeling anxious about just around everything at present. Guess the past 12 months or so have finally caught up with me. 

Poor old gal...
  • Options
    Nothing through the post for us today. 

Rather concerned that apart from the link to the info on here, how will others know that season tkts will go on sale from Tuesday which is only 3 days away inc a Bank Holiday ? 

Apologies if I'm missing something but I was advised yesterday by a close friend that I am currently feeling anxious about just around everything at present. Guess the past 12 months or so have finally caught up with me. 
    Maybe they’ll put something on social media.

Hold on…