Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    WSS said:
    Nothing through the post for us today. 

Rather concerned that apart from the link to the info on here, how will others know that season tkts will go on sale from Tuesday which is only 3 days away inc a Bank Holiday ? 

Apologies if I'm missing something but I was advised yesterday by a close friend that I am currently feeling anxious about just around everything at present. Guess the past 12 months or so have finally caught up with me. 
    Maybe they’ll put something on social media.

Hold on…
    Indeed, this is why they surely should have postponed the news until the boycott is over. 
  • Options
    There is no mention in the brochure if Valley Gold members get a £10 discount?
  • Options
    imagine they will cover on Valley Pass today.
  • Options
    we are in the same position as Redman. I did try emailing the fans representative about this but her email was not working. I understand that if someone purchased "my" seats for this season then they have the right to rebook them, however if they are currently vacant the club should reserve then for the likes of us for a short period of time. After all this past 12 months has not been a normal year
  • Options
    It's a £15 discount, wait & see when the tickets go on sale, as an ex manager used to say 'be patient'.
    https://www.valleygold.org.uk/why-join-valley-gold/
  • Options
    Let's not get too worried, there will be lots of hesitancy about third waves and all that, we will all be fine.
  • Options
    Can’t wait.
    Two Curbs Stand tickets to be bought ASAP.
  • Options
    Yes, yes, yes...cannot wait! Just hope I can chant without risk of collapse by the time August comes round. If not, will be only too happy to take in our atmosphere again. COYRs!!!
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Nothing through the post for us today. 

Rather concerned that apart from the link to the info on here, how will others know that season tkts will go on sale from Tuesday which is only 3 days away inc a Bank Holiday ? 

Apologies if I'm missing something but I was advised yesterday by a close friend that I am currently feeling anxious about just around everything at present. Guess the past 12 months or so have finally caught up with me. 
    Maybe they’ll put something on social media.

Hold on…
    Indeed, this is why they surely should have postponed the news until the boycott is over. 
    I would like to think that information will appear on the club website very soon & an email will be sent to all existing season ticket holders before Tuesday morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Just checked my CAFC Cash balances for the three of us and it should just about cover the new season tickets - I've not been using it for the streams as I've just paid the tenner each time.

I'm pretty confident there will be crowds next season, albeit maybe restricted to say 50% to start with.
    Me too, although kids have moved up an age group/no longer a student etc but it'll pay a large chunk of it which is nice!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Sark99 said:
    bobmunro said:
    Sark99 said:
    redman said:
    slightly confused. Is the 4 May date just for existing season ticket holders? We didn't renew last year due to Covid and the schenanigans with Elliot etc, but had season tickets for over 20 years before that. Will feel a little peeved if this is ignored. 
    redman, I am in exactly the same position. I have tried asking this exact question at supporters club meetings. Having sat in the same seat in the East Stand since it opened I would be frustrated if I could not retain my usual seat. 

If you didn't renew last season (fair enough) and someone else bought your seats (long shot) then are you saying they should lose their right to renew the same seats?
    No, not saying that. Just for me the relationships I have built up in that seat and the people around me is important to maintain my mental health. The club recently promoted the keep in touch with your mates you sit next to not sure I want the upheaval of shifting and losing touch with the regulars I have gotten to know.  Always a lot of ifs & buts, though returning to normal life at the Valley with live football alongside friendly faces and an ownership that I trust to watch live football is maybe  what kept me going through these difficult times.

Of course, I understand the importance of all of that.

The chances of someone else having slipped in and bought your seats for this current season are pretty remote - get online at 9.30 on Tuesday and assuming nobody did buy your seats you should be able to get them back.
    So you are confirming that anyone can buy tickets on Tuesday which was my original query. Just that certain seats will be blocked off which are for those who had season tickets there last year. 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    I'm looking forward to getting Darren Pratley to read me a bedtime story. Just got to pretend that I'm under the age of 2.
    Erm did I miss something?
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    I'm looking forward to getting Darren Pratley to read me a bedtime story. Just got to pretend that I'm under the age of 2.
    Erm did I miss something?
    Theres a new membership option, for under two's one of the perks is a video bedtime storey from a 1st team player.
  • Options
    Sark99 said:
    redman said:
    slightly confused. Is the 4 May date just for existing season ticket holders? We didn't renew last year due to Covid and the schenanigans with Elliot etc, but had season tickets for over 20 years before that. Will feel a little peeved if this is ignored. 
    redman, I am in exactly the same position. I have tried asking this exact question at supporters club meetings. Having sat in the same seat in the East Stand since it opened I would be frustrated if I could not retain my usual seat. 
    Likewise.
    My wife and myself have had the same two seats in the Eaststand since the Eaststand opened. I also never renewed for season 2020 mainly because of Southall, Elliot and the uncertainty for this season.

I will be buying for next season.
    Also I understand from the friends that I sit with, that a couple we’re sitting in my two seats for at least 1 of the matches played at the Valley earlier this season.
    i will find out soon.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    redman said:
    bobmunro said:
    Sark99 said:
    bobmunro said:
    Sark99 said:
    redman said:

If you didn't renew last season (fair enough) and someone else bought your seats (long shot) then are you saying they should lose their right to renew the same seats?
    No, not saying that. Just for me the relationships I have built up in that seat and the people around me is important to maintain my mental health. The club recently promoted the keep in touch with your mates you sit next to not sure I want the upheaval of shifting and losing touch with the regulars I have gotten to know.  Always a lot of ifs & buts, though returning to normal life at the Valley with live football alongside friendly faces and an ownership that I trust to watch live football is maybe  what kept me going through these difficult times.

Of course, I understand the importance of all of that.

The chances of someone else having slipped in and bought your seats for this current season are pretty remote - get online at 9.30 on Tuesday and assuming nobody did buy your seats you should be able to get them back.
    So you are confirming that anyone can buy tickets on Tuesday which was my original query. Just that certain seats will be blocked off which are for those who had season tickets there last year. 

I can't confirm - but that's exactly what they have done every year. If the seat wasn't a season ticket then it will be available immediately on a first come first served basis. If it was a season ticket seat then it will be blocked out until the holder renews or the time limit for it to be reserved expires.
  • Options
    Sark99 said:
    redman said:
    Likewise.
    My wife and myself have had the same two seats in the Eaststand since the Eaststand opened. I also never renewed for season 2020 mainly because of Southall, Elliot and the uncertainty for this season.

I will be buying for next season.
    Also I understand from the friends that I sit with, that a couple we’re sitting in my two seats for at least 1 of the matches played at the Valley earlier this season.
    i will find out soon.
    Everyone will be able to buy from the 4th, BUT anyone who had a season ticket this season, their seats that they had will be 'reserved' for them for a period. So it will depend if someone bought the seats you used to sit prior to this season, if so then they will have first dibs. 

When you go to buy on the 4th you should be able to choose a seat and see if your old ones are blocked out or not, if not grab them, if so then unfortunately this seasons purchaser has the right to renew them.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Then without wishing to sound particularly harsh @Sark99 if that consideration was as important to you then you really should have renewed last season mate with the thousands who did (mainly I suspect for the same reasons).  

Im sure you’ll be fine though 
    I think it is a bit harsh because plenty of people with a long record of commitment to the club chose not to give their money to an unstable business with untrustworthy owners who could and did disappear in short order with as much cash as they could carry. And that’s without Covid.

There are no easy solutions and I’m sure most people will be fine. I’ll be back to moan on Tuesday if the ones I want aren’t available, mind.
  • Options
    clive said:
    It's a £15 discount, wait & see when the tickets go on sale, as an ex manager used to say 'be patient'.
    https://www.valleygold.org.uk/why-join-valley-gold/
    I had no idea about this and have never claimed this discount 😱
  • Options
    I phoned the box office some time back to check the status of season ticket seats that weren't renewed for 20/21 and was assured that they would be available in 21/22 for the 19/20 seat holders. Like others, there are four of us that sit together in the same seats in the East Stand and have done so since it was built.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anybody know what a Premium West Stand package contains and how much it costs? It is referenced in the brochure alongside two suites but no pricing 🤷🏻‍♂️ Also, if the suites are bars, can you take a 14 year in with you? 
  • Options
    I wonder if The Fans Bar might require some kind of membership again as the pic shows 'enquire today' with the email and phone contact details on it.
  • Options
    I wonder if The Fans Bar might require some kind of membership again as the pic shows 'enquire today' with the email and phone contact details on it.
    Good luck with that.
  • Options
    I will get a season ticket for the first time in 2-3 years following my RD protest, would like our old seats back but if I can't I will get some nearby.  Never really understood how people get so obsessed with a seat tbf.
  • Options
    I phoned the box office some time back to check the status of season ticket seats that weren't renewed for 20/21 and was assured that they would be available in 21/22 for the 19/20 seat holders. Like others, there are four of us that sit together in the same seats in the East Stand and have done so since it was built.
    I really cannot see how that assurance can be given. If the seat you didn’t renew wasn’t bought by somebody else for the 20/21 season then no problem in giving the ‘last holder’ first dibs - but if it was taken by a.n.other then surely it is only fair they have first dibs.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I really cannot see how that assurance can be given. If the seat you didn’t renew wasn’t bought by somebody else for the 20/21 season then no problem in giving the ‘last holder’ first dibs - but if it was taken by a.n.other then surely it is only fair they have first dibs.
    As Airman Brown has said there are a lot of people, ourselves included, who didn't want their money to get into the wrong hands and didn't renew for that reason. The ticket office people would have been aware of that situation at the time and could easily have offered totally free seats for any new season ticket purchasers and for switchers. The reassurance that I was given suggested that they did exactly that.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I'll be getting a season ticket once we are ALL allowed in.  Before Christmas, I will be very surprised if fans allowed into The Valley will exceed the amount of season ticket holders we'll have.
    Goodness, these boycotters keep moving the goalposts - first they need a change of ownership before they’ll buy a season ticket, now it’s an end to government restrictions, whatever next!! 
    Laughable.
    Sell 8k season tickets but 5k allowed in?
    What % of fans to capacity will be allowed into grounds next season?

• Options
    Can't remember how much I paid in 19/20, has the price gone up by much?