Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What's in your lunchbox?

It's lunchtime. You haven't got anything to eat. You're hungry. You're not on a diet, you haven't got any allergies. You can have whatever the hell you like, but you haven't got anything to eat. OH SHIT! JiMMy 85 just raced up the road, pulled a handbrake turn into a parking space and came running toward you. He's carrying a lunchbox, and it's just for you. 

So... What sort of lunchbox is it? - Mine is a standard red 80s Thermos lunchbox with Empire Strikes Back pic - What drink is in there? Sandwiches? Rolls? What snacks? What is your dream lunchbox made up of? 

Comments

• a carrot and two tomatoes 
  • Lunch!
  • edited March 2021
    Are you trying to divert everyone’s attention away from the Wigan game?
  • Bento 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    It's lunchtime. You haven't got anything to eat. You're hungry. You're not on a diet, you haven't got any allergies. You can have whatever the hell you like, but you haven't got anything to eat. OH SHIT! JiMMy 85 just raced up the road, pulled a handbrake turn into a parking space and came running toward you. He's carrying a lunchbox, and it's just for you. 

So... What sort of lunchbox is it? - Mine is a standard red 80s Thermos lunchbox with Empire Strikes Back pic - What drink is in there? Sandwiches? Rolls? What snacks? What is your dream lunchbox made up of? 
    I miss when you used to do match threads Jimmy
  • @JiMMy 85 .. as a movie buff. you must know this one .. great story but the stars are the people who deliver thousand upon thousand of lunch boxes every day ((:>)

The Lunchbox - Wikipedia
  • Rolands head.
    Kicking it around for 20 minutes will make me forget I'm hungry 
  • Rolands head.
    Kicking it around for 20 minutes will make me forget I'm hungry 
    Ahhh.. “Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia (oops I mean Roland Duchatelet)”
  • Sponsored links:

• A cheese and ham sandwich, a bag of ready salted crisps, a fudge and a carton of Umbongo.

Do I win?
  • A ham salad wholemeal wrap, banana & tangerine 

on a lazy day when I can’t be bothered to make it in the morning, it’s a couple of pasties, hummus & pitta bread, or pork pie from a supermarket etc, not very healthy but hey ho
  • Ooh, you are awful, but I like you.  
  • _MrDick said:
    Slow day, Jim? 
    I only drop in here every now and then and I keep seeing really moody threads! And I was daydreaming about my old lunchbox. I just figured, let's cross the streams. 
  • Is this a euphemism you cheeky boy?
  • today I fried up Sunday’s leftover pork with some red onions, then put it in a sandwich under the grill with cheese and then added some BBQ sauce. 

Was handsome 
    And avoided the 'let's get stoned' & 'Parkrun' threads  ;)  
  • edited March 2021
    JiMMy 85 said:

I miss when you used to do match threads Jimmy
    I wish I had time! I could point you to my YouTube channel instead, but that wouldn't be too classy. Oh shit, I accidentally hit paste

www.youtube.com/bunchofamateurs
  • Sponsored links:

• Bit personal. 
  • Sardines in sunflower oil
  • 2 cans of Skol super , 5 miniature bottles of vodka and a couple of grams of bugle. Fuming at lunch time though as I’ve gone through that lot for my mid morning snack. 
  • Tuna and salad cream with some cucumber on soft white tiger bread with a crust. A decent quality tangerine or clementine, bag of prawn cocktail walkers. In the transformers thermos is decent green tea 

• Carter said:
    Tuna and salad cream with some cucumber on soft white tiger bread with a crust. A decent quality tangerine or clementine, bag of prawn cocktail walkers. In the transformers thermos is decent green tea 

- Answered the questions
    - Got the spirit of the thread
    - Great choice of Thermos mixed with adult drink
    - Didn't make a standard CL cheap reference to genitalia
    - Excellent choice of food

You, sir, are a hero! 

• Depends if I can be bothered to make the Sandwich myself

If so then a Ham and Cheese Sandwich with cucumber on 50/50 wholemeal bread - If not then I'll be a lazy bastard and pick up a Cheese and Onion sandwich from Tesco... Love those

Throw in a bag of original Doritos and a wispa
  • As i am working at home, sandwiches generally a thing of the past and is now soup or salad generally with homemade cake and a cup of tea
  • Thought there’d be a few pot noodles.
  • A nutrigrain chocolate chip breakfast bake

A banana

A bag of crisps, usually what's on offer in a multipack from Sainsbury's (Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations, Twiglets, Mini Cheddars and Meat Variety McCoys on rotation)

A Muller corner

A sandwich (either coronation chicken or chicken tikka sandwich filler with lettuce, ham, cheese and tomato & jalapeño relish, brie and bacon with rocket, all in whatever fresh loaf I pick up from work, or sometimes pastrami, gherkins and mustard or smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumber in a Beigel)

A smoothie

A chocolate bar (wispa, twirl or crunchie is the norm)

This will get me through breakfast, my break at work and usually the train home. 
  • A Halloumi and Avocado roll for me! Well 2 of them....with a spicy sauce for the some kick!