Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diallang Jaiyesimi - page 17 Joins Wimbledon on loan

Comments

• Options
    The same Lewisham born Lee Power and now owner of Swindon that played for us when on loan from Norwich back in the early 90s.
  • Options
    Proper length contract, very pleased with that. 

Hopefully in the summer we can secure some more players on longer length deals and start to build a solid and consistent team. 
    This
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't understand why he wasn't option A. 

Unless we were hoping to sign 2 players. Wanting Morris ahead of this guy is a bit baffling. 
    Maybe it was because he became available later in the day, Swindon are in trouble financially (well the owner is) they seem to go through the same pattern as us but a division lower. They find/produce good players though.
  • Options

Unless we were hoping to sign 2 players. Wanting Morris ahead of this guy is a bit baffling. 
    Maybe he was and it’s just taken a longer time to get the deal done. At one point it didn’t look likely, so Gallen had a look elsewhere to make sure we at least got someone. 
  • Options
    Not sure he passes the height test.
  • Options
    Btw how was he below Morris??
    Nothing to say he was, I assume we put cheek bids in for a number of options knowing we might need to rescind.
  • Options

Just about as utility as a winger can get.
  • Options

How do we know he wasn’t option A? Not saying he was but who knows. 
    Agreed. Quite possibly not plan A but given a fee was spent (and he's been given 3.5 years contract) he's got to have been fairly high on the list.

More likely that he was worked on as the plan B and the likes of Morris etc were the back up if this one had not gone through. 

I'm also fairly impressed that a signing like this seems to have been kept completely hush hush until done, not a whisper from any ITKs genuine or otherwise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Laddick01 said:
    Seems very similar to the level Kirk is at, and I’d have been delighted with him.

Finding myself pleasantly surprised on deadline day for once. Great business.
    As Kirk is a LW if we don't go up he should be a priority in summer if he's still looking a decent option.
  • Options
    Can he feature tomorrow?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Can he feature tomorrow?
    Didn't he need to sign before 12 yesterday? (Monday)
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Can he feature tomorrow?
    No.

Dazzler21 said:
    Valley11 said:
    Can he feature tomorrow?
    Didn't he need to sign before 12 yesterday? (Monday)
    Yes.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Just about as utility as a winger can get.
    At least we know he's versatile, next time we need a CB.

• Options
    Nowhere near as good as Williams, wibble wibble.
  • Options
    Good transfer window.
    Alright, no defenders, but Sandgaard said he would rather risk losing 3-4 than 0-1.
    We might be going back to the 4-3 on a Friday night days, or even rival the mighty Rochdale.
    5-5 is going to be the new 2-2.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!