Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHARLTON 75/1 WITH BETFAIR

Comments

• Options
    Could this be your last Chance to get double figure odds on winning the league before the ship sails and we plummet in price. 

14/1 quarter the odds first 3. BET365 and SKYBET
    4/1 Promotion BET365 and SKYBET
    6/5 Top Six with BET365
    1/6  Top Half Finish BET365

For the more optimistic Top Scorer in League 1 (Johnson Clarke-Harris Pboro with 11 leads currently and is 3/1 fav)

Washington 20/1 BET365
    Aneke 50/1 Betfred
    Blimey ralph I thought theyd paid you out
  • Options
    Just checked spreadex 16s
  • Options
    Not convinced Hull will do it ... losing to Shrewsbury, Peterborough, Fleetwood, and Swindon, drawing with Oxford ... not unbeatable. 

And they will be under pressure near the end of the season knowing that if they do not go up, their high wage bill will hurt them next season,  
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Not convinced Hull will do it ... losing to Shrewsbury, Peterborough, Fleetwood, and Swindon, drawing with Oxford ... not unbeatable. 

And they will be under pressure near the end of the season knowing that if they do not go up, their high wage bill will hurt them next season,  
    Hull have Blackpool 
    Portsmouth 
    Sunderland 
    Lincoln 
    And us
  • Options
    Depends how many of our better players we can get on the pitch at the same time. If we got back everyone 10 games to go and only 5 points behind I would fancy us massively.
  • Options
    Someone might know something I don't but how can Lincoln be lower odds than us, yes they are above but surely its only a matter of time before they run out steam?
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Someone might know something I don't but how can Lincoln be lower odds than us, yes they are above but surely its only a matter of time before they run out steam?
    Think that may have kicked off losing to Sunderland, 
  • Options
    The bookies seem to have absolute faith in Sunderland winning this league.

Why would anyone back them?!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I had Hull in a winners accy. 
    Liverpool, Norwich + Rangers.
    Currently from £5 . 60 cash out. £2.5k return if they all win. I could be watching the cash out quite a bit as i am not sure on Hull/ Norwich. 

I obv still had us at 25/1 to win the title, but top 3 so wouldnt mind Hull/Charlton top two order :smile:
  • Options
    The bookies seem to have absolute faith in Sunderland winning this league.

Why would anyone back them?!
    It's probably as much to do with all the bookies ante post liabilities they hold in singles and accas.  That, combined with a new manager, is holding their price up - if they can fall 7 points off the top from 16 matches they can still comfortably make that up in the next 32.

Their current price of 13/2 still affords a profit to each way merchants - were they to go say 12/1 then backers could double their stake for them finishing 3rd. Put another way, which three teams would anyone say, with certainty, are going to finish above them?

I have an interest in us being crowned Champions but my heaviest bets have been on Portsmouth. They have picked up 25 points from their last 11 games including us beating them in that run and I believe that they have the best and most settled all round squad - they are the Division's top scorers and that 2-0 defeat by us was the only game that they have lost by more than the odd goal.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
  • Options
    Lincoln lost 2 on the trot and thier price has hardly changed
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?
    ...and what about my £300 @ 4/5 to finish top half? How’s that looking now? 😉
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

And Hull lose again 
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?
    It's looking nearly as good as my £1400 to finish top half:wink:
  • Options
    33/1 betvictor 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    33/1 betvictor 
    I wouldn’t bet on us winning the league at 1000-1 at the moment.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?
    Still confident? Just had a look at the table. You’re 6th but there’s not a lot of points between yourselves and the middle of the pack. Should be fine but you never know. It’s a competitive league. 

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?
    Still confident? Just had a look at the table. You’re 6th but there’s not a lot of points between yourselves and the middle of the pack. Should be fine but you never know. It’s a competitive league. 

It's a shit league. 
    Unfortunately at the moment we fit right in. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?

It's a shit league. 
    The way things are going for us we could be joining you next season. (If you don’t go up of course)
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?

It's a shit league. 
    The way things are going for us we could be joining you next season. (If you don’t go up of course)
    Blah blah blah 
    don’t get everyone’s hopes up 
    you’ll jam in a millwall time treble deflected og off the oppo to stay up if required .
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?

It's a shit league. 
    Blah blah blah 
    don’t get everyone’s hopes up 
    you’ll jam in a millwall time treble deflected og off the oppo to stay up if required .
    Lol yeah probably. Yesterday was really bad but I put it down to a Covid hangover. 8 players had to self isolate for ten days and 4 of them were in the starting lining up yesterday and had only trained twice since coming back. 

On our day we can give most teams a game in that league. We should finish lower mid table in what is a crap season. Will be happy to just stay up and see the back of it. 
  • Options
    Usually revel in Millwall being shit but at the moment I can’t even bring myself to it. We are so crap and I have zero confidence in my own team. We are miles off winning the league.
  • Options
    Usually revel in Millwall being shit but at the moment I can’t even bring myself to it. We are so crap and I have zero confidence in my own team. We are miles off winning the league.
    Although I’ll be honest every game I look for the points gap to the bottom 3 or top 6 
  • Options
    can’t believe I backed Charlton yesterday can’t believe I backed Charlton yesterday, even after seeing the team. I thought Hull would be off the pace and playing an untried 11. Despite this, they absolutely took us to the cleaners. My heart says give Bowyer a chance, my pocket says feck him off. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?

I'm having my first doubt.
    But I'm presuming we'll strengthen in the transfer window and still be top half at worst.

I cashed out yesterday and got my money back on CAFC for promotion and Leicester to win the Prem.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?

But I'm presuming we'll strengthen in the transfer window and still be top half at worst.

I cashed out yesterday and got my money back on CAFC for promotion and Leicester to win the Prem.
    Bottle job
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    Still 14s
    Top 2 6s
    Top 6 11/10
    Christmas bonus time?

Maybe lay the top half bet? 

I think you’ll do it but it’s not the certainty it seemed like it was when you was on that run. 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Well, after our Turgid period, we are now 500/1 to win League One, a bet for the most highly optimistic amongst us. 

Promotion 33/1
    Finish Top 6 8/1 

The sort of run required to take a top six place, most likely 6th, would be of fairly epic proportions. To achieve that 6th spot, we would need to beat pretty much every team in the top 8 in our run in fixtures. So if we can beat them in the run in to achieve 6th place, then why would we not beat them again in the playoffs. So if you fancy we get 6th spot, then take the 33/1. All prices Bet365