Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHARLTON 75/1 WITH BETFAIR

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Wheres @Covered End made 22% overnight 
    Whatever else you do I still think it's worth considering backing us to be top half.
    I think the chance of winning is 99%.
    I'm confident I'll win more on the top half bets than the promotion bet (because I've staked more due to the negligble risk).
  • Options
    German said:
    I have backed us all the way down from 28/1 . . . Today I took another max daily punt £412 @ 15/2 on Skybet . . . Current investment £4600 total bets giving £1200 cash out return as of today  . . Will wait until Feb / March to decide whether to roll until the end . . In Bowyer we trust 👍👍
    Blimey, even I haven't bet that much.
  • Options
    Waited for the transfer window to close (just before the Wigan game) to get a £50 bet on the Addicks to win the league @40-1. You'll do well to get 10-1 now.
  • Options
    German said:
    I have backed us all the way down from 28/1 . . . Today I took another max daily punt £412 @ 15/2 on Skybet . . . Current investment £4600 total bets giving £1200 cash out return as of today  . . Will wait until Feb / March to decide whether to roll until the end . . In Bowyer we trust 👍👍
    Betvictor are 9s
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Wheres @Covered End made 22% overnight 
    Whatever else you do I still think it's worth considering backing us to be top half.
    I think the chance of winning is 99%.
    I'm confident I'll win more on the top half bets than the promotion bet (because I've staked more due to the negligble risk).
    If I had a spare £1000 I'd put it on top 6.
  • Options
    Too much arrogance on here about us going up etc. Let’s just see where we are in February and enjoy it til then 
  • Options
    Probably getting carried away, but genuinely think we will piss it buy 10 points plus
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Probably getting carried away, but genuinely think we will piss it buy 10 points plus
    Bet365 will pay out as soon as we get that far clear. Or should I say "if" because there is a long, long way to go
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Too much arrogance on here about us going up etc. Let’s just see where we are in February and enjoy it til then 
    Blimy do you pull the wings off fairies ! We have analysed the chances of us winning the the league and duly placed our cash with the man. At, this point we look as if, we know more than they do.... as the price is shortening all the time. We are all just sucking up some positive vibe, that may, or may not result in a financial reward. 

We are enjoying it, I assure you. An if May brings “A Big Wedge” of bookies money we will enjoy it even more. 
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Maybe we wont win the league.
    But for me we have a team who have won 7 on the trot, let 2 goals in in 8 games and these players are still getting used to each.
    Even if you take the game in hands away we are 3 points off the top.
    Last night you could get 11/1 to win the league ,  11/10 top 6 a lot of us on here think the bookies have got it wrong.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bet Victor's bet £5 get £10 free bets means just got 10/1 top 2.
    £5 was for city v spurs game

• Options
    Back out to 10/1 for the title with Skybet.

Hull joint 4/1 favourites with Sunderland.
  • Options
    Back out to 10/1 for the title with Skybet.

Hull joint 4/1 favourites with Sunderland.
    Fill her boots.
    Although I think spreadex will have us at 11s over the next couple of days
  • Options
    Portsmouth now 9/2 favs.
    We are now 9s
  • Options
    15/2 for the title on skybet.

6 favs for the title. Doncaster are 7th fav at 14/1 so bookies have it down to 1 of the 6.

Been a terrible week for anyone who has backed Ipswich, down to 28s.
  • Options
    6/4 tonight 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    6/4 tonight 
    Unbelievable price IMO.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    6/4 tonight 
    Unbelievable price IMO.
    Who’s this numpty?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    6/4 tonight 
    Unbelievable price IMO.
    Who’s this numpty?
    Id back us every time 6/4 at home to mk dons
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    6/4 tonight 
    Unbelievable price IMO.
    Who’s this numpty?
    Trouble it that this is the 5th home game on the trot that we have failed to beat them - and we've failed to score in 4 of them!
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    6/4 tonight 
    Unbelievable price IMO.
    Who’s this numpty?
    Trouble it that this is the 5th home game on the trot that we have failed to beat them - and we've failed to score in 4 of them!
    Were we 6/4 In them games. If so I'd of bet.
  • Options
    14s with spreadex
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    14s with spreadex
    Don't waste your money. 
  • Options
    Hull will piss it 
  • Options
    Hull will piss it 
    Looking that way. They have a settled side and 3 strikers (Magennis, Eaves and Wilks) who are all good at this level.

A long way to go though obviously and a couple of injuries could change everything.
  • Options
    Hull will piss it 
    Starting look that way. Supports my beliefs that the step up between championship and league 1 is the biggest gap in football. 
  • Options
    Hull will piss it 
    They’re looking good at the moment.

Worth remembering that last season at Christmas, Wycombe were top, 7 points clear of 2nd place Peterborough. 
  • Options
    Dont forget Hull
    Have 
    Us 
    Sunderland 
    Lincoln and
    Portsmouth 
    One after another between middle of December and beginning of January.
    They take 9 points from them 4 games I will agree.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Could this be your last Chance to get double figure odds on winning the league before the ship sails and we plummet in price. 

14/1 quarter the odds first 3. BET365 and SKYBET
    4/1 Promotion BET365 and SKYBET
    6/5 Top Six with BET365
    1/6  Top Half Finish BET365

For the more optimistic Top Scorer in League 1 (Johnson Clarke-Harris Pboro with 11 leads currently and is 3/1 fav)

Washington 20/1 BET365
    Aneke 50/1 Betfred

An can the no chance, your wasting your money, happy to finish top half, not get relegated types. Open up their own post to put the glass half empty comments.