Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Macauley Bonne joins QPR for £2m (Ed. Joined Ipswich on loan)

Comments

• Options

2 Mil is brilliant business. 

He’s average at best but did well last year to be fair 

Now we can sign two strikers according to Bows which is great news . 
  • Options
    Wish him all the best but can't turn down 2 mil for him hopefully to be reinvested 
  • Options
    Good luck to him. Didn’t do bad last season considering circumstances. Played a lot more than I think everyone expected and scored a reasonable return. If we paid £200k and have reportedly sold him for 10x that, then to me it’s a great decision. 

Certainly think we can do better, long term. 

Good luck Macauley.
  • Options
    Take that all day but wish him all the best at the same time.

Pretty sure we will replace him. Getting him for 200k and selling for 2 mill is pretty good business.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/macauley-bonne-signs-for-qpr/

He actually said his head was turned!!! haha
    "The second I heard there was interest, my head was turned,” he said. “I’ll easily say that – my head was turned straight away."

Doesn't bode well for them if he does well and a bigger club come for him then
  • Options
    Great deal, bowyer seems happy and says we’ll be bringing in a striker/ a couple of strikers who “suit the way we play”. Good stuff 
  • Options
    amazing good deal, way over-priced, and Bowyer seems happy with the funds, so all fine with me
  • Options
    I do think given the number of quality midfielders we have that a big lump that can put himself about a bit and knows where the goal is could benefit us. Who is that player though? I hate to say it, but somebody like Taylor! 
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    2 million ha ha ha fantastic business 
       Yes it sounds but if he starts scoring loads of goals at QPR then maybe not.
      I feel we should have given him a little more time 
      But maybe he did not want to play in league 1?
      It would funny if both him and Taylor ended up a total flops in the Championship 😂😂😂👍👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Josh Davison is a very similar player, but he really put a shift in on Wednesday.
    Hope he's not knackered.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Maybe he didn't take well to constantly being slated by Bowyer. 

Personally hope he does well and it's not surprising that his head was turned. Story has been taken down from QPR site... 404 error. 
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    2 million ha ha ha fantastic business 

He scored one goal in 3 matches in the championship in a team that got relegated.

Thank Fuck, the Ipswich game is off!

Steve Gallen over to you. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/macauley-bonne-signs-for-qpr/

He actually said his head was turned!!! haha
    The second I heard there was interest, my head was turned,” he said. “I’ll easily say that – my head was turned straight away.

But of a tosser statement from him tbh
    Another one that get in the bin. Wanker.