Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    For those who don't have access to twitter:
    "If you still want me, @SandgaardThomas , as the owner please change your profile picture to the Charlton logo to show your support #SeaOfRed"
  • Options
    Stop playing games tommy and make it happen.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I realise I will probably be in a minority but I’m pissed off with all the social media gimmicks. 
    I think you're probably in the majority now mate. Myself included.
  • Options
    I realise I will probably be in a minority but I’m pissed off with all the social media gimmicks. 
    I'm with you.
  • Options
    Don't care if it's narcissism or whatever. 

Done it.

• Options
    Make it happen Tommy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't get what TS is up to on social media. If he was 15 I'd get it.
  • Options
    I put it down to him being a Yank. Probably my rationale for accepting his tweets.
  • Options
    Honestly suggest that if people dont like it then they should just ignore it

For all we know everything is on a knife edge now...

If enough people start telling Sandgaard to f**k off over Social Media comments then he may well do just that

And that leaves us even worse off, all because some idiot couldnt ignore something which is a bit silly
    Of course it may not be on a knife edge, I have no idea

But does anyone genuinely want to take that risk
  • Options
    Mounting public pressure on the EFL to pass him before November is my only guess at what he’s trying to do here.
  • Options
    OK, I am in. I can only believe that this is a way to build excitement to a big announcement, so I have done it. Got to believe.
  • Options
    I put it down to him being a Yank. Probably my rationale for accepting his tweets.
    This is SE London and people are pretty cynical with good reason. 
  • Options
    Does this only apply to twitter?
  • Options
    All up for positive thinking an all that, but this is a load of bollocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No point me doing it, am in RoI.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    If you're on Twitter, just do it and post #SeaofRed he can then see it and can document it in order to give a shove to the EFL. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    If you're on Twitter, just do it and post #SeaofRed he can then see it and can document it in order to give a shove to the EFL. 
    I’m sorry but the EFL don’t give a shit.
    I get what he’s trying to do & I wish I could give him a cwtch but this? Nah 😔
  • Options
    Is this how rich people conduct deals now?
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Is this how rich people conduct deals now?
    I've always preferred a five hour lunch or on the golf course.
    It was so much easier back then!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    #fedupwithallthebollocks
  • Options
    It's the fact that it's compulsory to do it that annoys me the most. 

Wait, what..?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    A #seaofred isn't going to pay the bills required to keep this club running for the next impending court case which of course is going to have a secondary appeal. 
  • Options
    @Chizz what is the purpose of getting this trending? We all know the efl are going to do fuck all.