Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The ITK Thread - summer 2021 update p14

Comments

• See he plays for silkeborg
    Lovely place
    But even so think signing players from around the globe is well of the agenda 
    I'm sure gallen is hunting quality league 1players and loans as per normal 
    Not globetrotting
    He used to play for Silkeborg but his current club is FC Midtjylland. 

Agree with you that Silkeborg is a lovely place though! 
    Redmidtjylland?
  • Please, spare a thought for @Dazzler21 , got a bit of work to do here......
    😉😄🤭
  • All the ITK people should go celebrate! Well done for keeping us all going in dark times. Rock on Tommy.
  • See he plays for silkeborg
    Lovely place
    But even so think signing players from around the globe is well of the agenda 
    I'm sure gallen is hunting quality league 1players and loans as per normal 
    Not globetrotting
    He used to play for Silkeborg but his current club is FC Midtjylland. 

Agree with you that Silkeborg is a lovely place though! 
    Nice badge:

• So pleased my “no deal in September” forced the deal to happen.
  • The TBC's are filling up again with tranny gossip. (Just for @golfaddick)

• edited September 2020
    KINSELLA7 said:
    I could say a lot but I won't. The key here has nothing to do with RD taking back control or shares. The injunction (so far as I have seen it published) stops Panorama selling or disposing of their shares in East Street but does not stop East Street selling their assets or their shares in CAFC. East Street are not in fact party to these proceedings (again as far as I have seen).
    @kinsella7
    You're going in the green for this. Apologies I missed it. 
  • I'm in the green(kind of). What a day to be alive.
  • I'm in the green(kind of). What a day to be alive.
    In the update you'll be as green as the rest. I think @KINSELLA7 deserves to be gold though, 

• Sponsored links:

• Now is the time for those with internal sources that aren't Sandgaard to get some points.
  • Cawley confirmed Watson was the eyebrow raising signing.
  • edited September 2020
    RH with Steven Taylor to join this window.
  • @Dazzler21 you need to change your sort on the ITK false column so it's ascending not descending
  • Dazzler21 said:
    RH with Steven Taylor to join this window.
    @Dazzler21 I called Steven Taylor  a few weeks ago. See page 44 (Sep 16) of the summer transfer thread...Um not that I care about this silly ITK table...  
    Will update 

Is there confirmation of a fallout with Bowyer or just hearsay
    Yeah he fell out with Bowyer. Was supposed to be joining Matt Taylor at Exeter but they failed in the play offs. 
    Source - Solly
    Revealed this on 31 August, but carry on speculating. Happy to go on Dazzler21 itk list.

added
  • edited September 2020
    Have I missed any?

• Good amount of green on there now. Any more for anymore?
  • (Points system adapted to better reflect scores)

• Sponsored links:

• DubaiCAFC said:
    Can we take back track on some of this, and add in the reliable information I posted..? Likes of telling you all he had already passed the EFL test, that Farnell had gone, and Gilbley and Washington signings..

The other stuff I got incorrect, I was shafted ha-ha
    Yes. I see no harm in adding some back in.  I guess that's fair. What date did you post that he had passed the ODT? Also what date did you share the Gilbey and Washington signings?
  • Signings were the night before each of them signed.

When I said it would be announced on the Saturday, but it didn't get announced until the Tuesday.
  • edited September 2020
    Updated, 
    I also think it's worth updating @Redhenry's 6/7 ready to sign as Bow also confirmed it... Even if we've only seen two of those come through so far. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Updated, 
    I also think it's worth updating @Redhenry's 6/7 ready to sign as Bow also confirmed it... Even if we've only seen two of those come through so far. 
    If we don't sign 6/7 quickly, Redhenry AND Bowyer need to go into the red zone  :D
  • I said last week there is zero chance TS will buy us any time soon and he will not be our owner come the beginnning of October............not even a mention  :'(
  • I said last week there is zero chance TS will buy us any time soon and he will not be our owner come the beginnning of October............not even a mention  :'(
    Will get you added.
  • I said last Monday that the takeover announcement was not going to be announced on last Tuesday, but I didnt have a source on that so doubt it qualifies 
  • edited September 2020
    MattF said:
    I said last Monday that the takeover announcement was not going to be announced on last Tuesday, but I didnt have a source on that so doubt it qualifies 
     Guess work or at the time assumed knowledge?

Nah not having people say it won't happen tomorrow every day til it happened.