Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    cafcpolo said:
    I'm getting "A lot of people are trying to join this meeting at the moment. Please contact the organiser". Piss off you lot, I want in.
    me too
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Just picked this up from Twitter posted by CAFC supporters trust-:

COURT | Proceedings due to start at 2pm. Panorama Magic will be represented by Lauren Kreamer, lifelong #cafc fan and member of
    @CAStrust  board, though Lauren stood down temporarily on 17 Aug to avoid any perception of conflict during these proceedings.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Is she better than Freshfields or was that more nonsense from Marian?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Have been in the virtual waiting room since 13:30. Anyone been invited in yet?
    Yeah  but they lobbed me back out on account of me wearing pijama trousers and a string vest.
    Should have put a dicky bow on around your neck.
  • Options
    Just been refused ffs
  • Options
    Can the page be refreshed or is it best to leave alone? 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Reckon leave it alone
  • Options
    Just picked this up from Twitter posted by CAFC supporters trust-:

COURT | Proceedings due to start at 2pm. Panorama Magic will be represented by Lauren Kreamer, lifelong #cafc fan and member of
    @CAStrust  board, though Lauren stood down temporarily on 17 Aug to avoid any perception of conflict during these proceedings.
    Anyone have the trust supporting Nimer on their "takeover twist bingo card"? 
  • Options
    Anyone get the feeling nobody was counting the applications list!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Final bit from me before I leave for my meeting, also from Twitter-:

Looks like #cafc have crashed Teams for the court case, I can't get on anyway says it's too busy

Others have responded saying the same.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now can't rejoin. Been sitting here since 13:15 waiting
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Leave it if you're in the queue, if you refresh you probably won't be allowed join like the rest of us losers
  • Options
    Can't get in either ffs
  • Options
    Your error message means the owner of the meeting has yet to commence it. 
  • Options
    Anyone got a snide stream?
  • Options
    I’m using the iPhone app - 

“someone in the meeting should let you in soon’”
  • Options
    still got the "we've let people know...……….." message. It times out once and looks like timing out again shortly. Come on 'people'!
  • Options
    Is it usual to have a blank screen with a message saying "We've let people in the meeting know you are waiting"? Been up for about 15 minutes now
    Yeah a few mins before the meeting they'll open the doors

You'll then hear some kid at the back shout: "BUNDLE" and we'll all barge towards the door at the same time
    Looks like this is exactly whats happened!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Still in the queue as far as I know... When did they let people in last time?

In the e-mail they said they 'preferred' if people were in at 13:45 but didn't say it started then.
  • Options
    can't get in either. Looks like the limit for MS Teams might be 300? Is there a risk that the judge/clerks/barristers themselves won't be able to attend??
  • Options
    Is it on radio Kent LW ??
  • Options
    Is anyone in yet?
  • Options
    Blimey, sounds like the start to the Boxing Day sales where everyone is waiting for the doors to open.
  • Options
    Just been refused ffs
    Failed the "Fit n Proper persons test" tut, tut. :)
  • Options
    ...I have done jury service twice, you know. I am worthy of a place!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!