Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    In case anyone wants the details on how to watch it tomorrow:
  • Options
    This is Charlton we are talking about.

My hopes are high as always, expectation low. 
  • Options
    actually thought this was going to be a preview for tonight, i know its going to be purely a run out/ pre season, but still disappointed cheers.  False advertising! 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    In case anyone wants the details on how to watch it tomorrow:
    Doesn't work for me. Any other links or will the Trust or someone be updating by twitter feed?
  • Options
    If you've emailed the court they'll send you a link shortly before kick off
  • Options
    I emailed manchester.chancery and got the following response which looks promising:

Dear Sirs,

Further to your e-mail to the Court regarding the hearing on Tuesday in the case of Lex Dominos v Panoram Magic, your contact details have been added to the attendance list.

The Court clerk will send an invitation to the e-mail address your query was submitted to shortly before the hearing time of 2:00pm.

Once connected please ensure that your camera and microphone are switched off.

Many thanks

• Options
    Just got the link for the hearing
  • Options
    Let’s get the atmosphere going...

There’s only one Tahnoon Nimer, one Tahnoon Nimer
  • Options
    Really and truly don't see how a judge will do anything meaningful until the OADT appeal is finalised.

Damp squib all over it. 0-0 with a lower mid table nothing team here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would someone mind forwarding the link if it isn't a specific link for them?

I just emailed the court but got a holding auto-reply.
  • Options
    Would someone mind forwarding the link if it isn't a specific link for them?

I just emailed the court but got a holding auto-reply.
    On the link email they state they are checking names against the invite so don't think you can just log on.

I would imagine you will get the link in time anyway. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Let’s get the atmosphere going...

There’s only one Tahnoon Nimer, one Tahnoon Nimer
    I wish there were none. 
  • Options
    Will people be updating with tidbits? 
  • Options
    Kick off in an hour.

Have the teams been announced? Who's playing up front for both sides? Does Lex Dominus have a defence?
  • Options
    There can only be one result - the just one. If passing the O&DT was a pre-condition, then Elliott's takeover must fail. The judge is very unlikely to have any sympathy for his case. Acquiring the club for a token sum will look at odds with someone fighting desperately to retain control in these times when there would otherwise be no financial logic to it. I fully expect Sandgaard's legal team to subtly make this all very clear to M'Lud. With Elliott out of the way, you have to believe Sandgaard will ink a takeover deal with ESI V1. The only remaining question will be, how far did his negotiating skills get him with Belgium's Woodentop. 
    But then Elliott can argue he has the right to appeal that EFL decision and will probably argue that he has met the conditions for acceptance now

Thats the only bit that worries me

Hopefully the judge will look at the EFL's conditions and basically say that even he can see that they'll reject the appeal
    unfortunately the judge will just let that play out and postpone until OADT appeal is heard, leaving us all confused if it can be sold to TS.
  • Options
    is there going to be a match thread?
  • Options
    is there going to be a match thread?
    Lets use this one for it
  • Options
    going to make a cup of tea to get ready. Please let this be the start of the end of ESI all versions. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feel like this is just the beginning of the end now. Either way. 
  • Options
    15 minutes till dial in 🤢😱
  • Options
    Anyone outside the court watching the ring walks ? Any idea who’s there?
  • Options
    Fingers crossed this is ended today and won't drag on any longer.
  • Options
    I have started to join the MS Teams meeting and now have the message "we've let people in the meeting know you're waiting" so, hopefully, will be let in around 1.45pm.
  • Options
    Is it usual to have a blank screen with a message saying "We've let people in the meeting know you are waiting"? Been up for about 15 minutes now
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Is it usual to have a blank screen with a message saying "We've let people in the meeting know you are waiting"? Been up for about 15 minutes now
    yeah. As soon as the meeting/court starts they will let you in. 
  • Options
    I'd say so - theyve got a long list to work through, and there will be nothing to see until close to 2 anyway

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!