Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

He’s Only Gone and Done It Tel - Thomas Sandgaard- Charlton Athletic OWNER :-)

edited September 25 in General Charlton
Cawley exclusive. https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/exclusive-super-wealthy-danish-businessman-thomas-sandgaard-wants-to-buy-charlton-athletic/

This kinda blows Barclay out of the water in terms of money. He's loaded. 

Comments

• True or false story?.
  • Cawley exclusive. https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/exclusive-super-wealthy-danish-businessman-thomas-sandgaard-wants-to-buy-charlton-athletic/

And now Sandgaard, who wealth is pegged at around $500m, is keen to do a deal for the Addicks and speak to Roland Duchatelet, who still owns The Valley and Sparrow’s Lane training ground.

I thought Barclay was a billionaire?.
  • Is he real ?
    sounds too good to be true 
    Simonsen and Rommedahl put in some good words for us 
  • edited August 13
    Making the right noises for sure. Loved his quotes. There seems to be a passion there rather than it just being business. I have believed Charlton has massive potential too. If you look southwards, it is just Gillingham all the way to the sea and the area is up and coming. It just needs the right owner.
  • Cawley exclusive. https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/exclusive-super-wealthy-danish-businessman-thomas-sandgaard-wants-to-buy-charlton-athletic/

And now Sandgaard, who wealth is pegged at around $500m, is keen to do a deal for the Addicks and speak to Roland Duchatelet, who still owns The Valley and Sparrow’s Lane training ground.

I thought Barclay was a billionaire?.
    The Barclay family are worth billions, how much of that Andrew Barclay has access to remains to be seen
  • I think showjumping is more his thing :blush:
  • Sponsored links:

I don't think anyone knows what kind've cash Barclay has access to?

Not sure he does blow Barclay out of the water.

How wealthy is Barclay?

Is Barclay investing on his own?

Nothing against this guy as never heard of him. We shall see.
    Exactly. We know this guy has money. 

Barclay could just have pocket money from his family. No proof from him otherwise. 
  • edited August 13
    This, hopefully, is good as it means ESI, PV/AB and the Aussies aren’t the only games in town.
  • Is he one of the other interested parties that airman was aware of?

I don't think anyone knows what kind've cash Barclay has access to?
    The big question mark hovering over him. 

Not the case with Sandgaard. 
  • edited August 13
    We shouldn't forget Class, Jacobsen and Ostergaard. Ok the last two are easy to forget although Ostergaard did score a great goal once. I recall getting his autograph once and he was smoking a massive cigar! 
  • Sponsored links:

• iainment said:
    This, hopefully, is good as it means ESI, PV/AB and the Aussies aren’t the only games in town.
    And wants to buy the lot, though that is likely to push up Roland's asking price.
  • I better start a list...  cannot remember all the characters with skin in the game any more!
  • Hey happy Valley, you’re back in the game!
  • Thomas Sandgaard

Founder and President

Mr. Sandgaard, born in Denmark, moved to the United States in 1996 and became a citizen in February of 2018. He founded Zynex Medical, now a publicly traded medical device company focused on prescription strength pain management helping patients avoid or reduce the use of opioids.

He played in dozens of rock bands in the seventies and early eighties, built and worked in recording studios and organized large venue concerts. With an MBA and BSEE he later dedicated his time to a business career. In 2012-2013 he played the lead guitar in the local rock band Arsin.

Thomas Sandgaard is passionate about supporting charities such as Colorado Cancer League, Rachel’s Challenge, There With Care and Dumb Friends League.

• edited August 13
    A Rockstar of sorts.............. lead guitarist in a band called Arsin :smiley:
  • Hummel kits for life! 
  • Thomas Sandgaard

Founder and President

Mr. Sandgaard, born in Denmark, moved to the United States in 1996 and became a citizen in February of 2018. He founded Zynex Medical, now a publicly traded medical device company focused on prescription strength pain management helping patients avoid or reduce the use of opioids.

He played in dozens of rock bands in the seventies and early eighties, built and worked in recording studios and organized large venue concerts. With an MBA and BSEE he later dedicated his time to a business career. In 2012-2013 he played the lead guitar in the local rock band Arsin.

Thomas Sandgaard is passionate about supporting charities such as Colorado Cancer League, Rachel’s Challenge, There With Care and Dumb Friends League.

My only reservation is that it does sound a bit Roland-y. Rockstar CEO and all that. Bit of a character. 
  • Is he real ?
    sounds too good to be true 
    Simonsen and Rommedahl put in some good words for us 
    Going Rommedahl before Claus. Disgraceful stuff.
    Agreed , I didn’t get hold of any Claus merch ....
    Although Claus the only Charlton player I’ve ever seen “live” at the World Cup Finals