Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alex Gilbey - Re-signed for MK Dons (p37)

Comments

• LB was away fishing so maybe hes relaxed and knows changes are coming.
    Is that pic today?
    The top bowyer is wearing is the sane from either Amos or Williams agreed contract so think it was done the other day but could only be announced today. 
  • Pissing the league back on lads!!!! 
  • So... Washington to follow?
  • Sponsored links:

• This is a very decent signing 
  • ross1 said:
    To sign for three years, he must have had some assurances about the clubs future
    A three year contract is all the assurances he needs to be honest. The very worst that could happen is that we get thrown out. He could then sign for someone else and get a signing on fee. All in all no risk at all.
    Dons like every small club is going to find next season difficult financially.
  • Can someone update the thread as signed ?
  • Let's go back to the Don's for Rhys Healey too if they are giving their players away!
    Is that pic today?
    The top bowyer is wearing is the sane from either Amos or Williams agreed contract so think it was done the other day but could only be announced today. 
    Are you an actual PI?
    If not you would make a good one.
  • I know you shouldn’t base opinions on players from You Tube clips as that didn’t work for Pardew, but looking at the highlight reel the club posted to Twitter, he reminds me a lot of Dale Stephens - cracking signing if that comparison turns out to be correct 
  • Sponsored links:

Is that pic today?
    Are you an actual PI?
    If not you would make a good one.
    Failing that you might make a decent stalker!
  • Is he any good? This board always makes out a player is Prem level when we sign them, then 5 games in not fit to lace xyz's boots.
  • How many days before it’s revoked? Haha
  • Off_it said:
    An attacking midfielder from MK Dons you say?

He's got some big Ben Reeves size shoes to try and fill. Needs to sort his barnet out for starters - too much hair  little forehead.

• Off_it said:

He's got some big Ben Reeves size shoes to try and fill. Needs to sort his barnet out for starters - too much hair.
    Are they officially our new feeder club?  Used to be Ipswich but now we have had Gilbey, Chuks, Reeves, JFC and going back a little further that crap striker who's name I have forgotten, from then.
  • Off_it said:

He's got some big Ben Reeves size shoes to try and fill. Needs to sort his barnet out for starters - too much hair.
    Are they officially our new feeder club?  Used to be Ipswich but now we have had Gilbey, Chuks, Reeves, JFC and going back a little further that crap striker who's name I have forgotten, from then.
    Izale Mc useless.
  • edited August 2020
    Off_it said:

Izale Mc useless.
    I think you mean Izale McUselessforus. He was never going to do it at championship level and didn't have the opportunity at League 1 level with us.

He scored 16 in his first L1 season, 17 in the second was relegated and scored 21 in L2.

His final season in league 1 he scored 19 goals.

157 in 496 isn't a bad return.

Only 3 were for us. Because under Pardew and Parky he was bloody awful.