Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life End of Season STATBANK 2019/20

Thank you all for taking the time to give marks this season, here is the result of all your efforts - see you next season?????????

Comments

• Options
    Excellent work LL!
  • Options
    Err...Callum Gallagher.Thought the song went "do do dododo do Connor Gallagher..."
  • Options
    Fantastic work. 
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Err...Callum Gallagher.Thought the song went "do do dododo do Connor Gallagher..."
    thanks Pedro - correction made
  • Options
    Excellent work as always, Lancs Lad - you have built a valuable resource. Had a little chuckle at Joe Ledley carrying off the wooden spoon!
  • Options
    Great work @lancashire lad. QPR most and least shots by opponents on target in away and home games.
  • Options
    Well done Lancs.

Interesting that Taylor wouldn't make the starting XI based on these marks
  • Options
    Interesting that Solly made too one or two in four of the last 10 seasons but not for the last three years. 
  • Options
    We had the lowest number of shots on target per game (3.25 average) in the 11 years of Statbank
  • Options
    Fascinating LL, thanks so much.  Felt a bit sorry for Phillips.  Only one foul but 5 yellows?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good stuff Lancs.

One odd stat: only one point from the combined four games where we had the most possession!
  • Options
    Fascinating LL, thanks so much.  Felt a bit sorry for Phillips.  Only one foul but 5 yellows?
    Time wasting...
  • Options
    Brilliant stuff LL, I love these stats

It's interesting how averages can be affected by some players only have a small number of games, bad team performances dragging them down or people getting over excited by a good team performance, but frankly it seems really bizarre that Lyle Taylor (6.49), Macauley Bonne (6.24) ended up with a lower average than Chuks Aneke (6.69)

Indeed Taylor's average does seem curiously low, no wonder he hasn't found a club yet  ;)
  • Options
    Well done LL, I think you deserve a lie-down and rest. Hope to read them again next season
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Great Stuff LL.

Just one query. In Table 1 (Statbank Hall of Fame) you show Conor Gallagher's average as 7.07 but in Table 2 it is 7.17. Are you reflecting Dillon's 7.07 against Conor's name in Table 1?
  • Options
    Excellent stuff. Does it mean you have been doing this for 11 years? 
  • Options
    Great Stuff LL.

Just one query. In Table 1 (Statbank Hall of Fame) you show Conor Gallagher's average as 7.07 but in Table 2 it is 7.17. Are you reflecting Dillon's 7.07 against Conor's name in Table 1?
    well spotted, Connor'd average is 7.17

• Options
    redman said:
    since 2010 - sad isn't it, before that AfKA did then,  I then volunteered and have been locked in the stats dungeon at CL Towers ever since
    Never to be released :-)

Thanks once again. Standout for me I saw the reverse correlation between results / possession. Never really understand this
  • Options
    Great work throughout the season 👏🏻👏🏻
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:
    since 2010 - sad isn't it, before that AfKA did then,  I then volunteered and have been locked in the stats dungeon at CL Towers ever since
    I hope many people have thrown you a beer or 2 for your troubles? especially the people who run this site lol :) 
  • Options
    Well done brilliant analysis, thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks for all your hard work and commitment over the season, @lancashire lad