Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Options

Charlton U23s: Harness, Barton, Ness, Mingi, Vega, Vennings, Powell (Henry 62), Dempsey, Carvalho (t) (Clayden 62)Davison, Ghandour (Afrane-kesey 83).

Subs (not used): Osaghae, Taylor (t).

The U23 squad on the OS names the trailists are Carvalho who is the Enfield Borough player and Taylor who is Harry Taylor.

Could be the Barnet player but an established first teamer there so I'm guessing that it's Harry Taylor from Sittingbourne, ex-Millwall.

I've also heard that there is a young Danish player we're interested in and yes his nationality is not a coincidence.  

• Options
    was a joke btw before i get crucified
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Ronnie Schwartz looks like a finished man in FC Midtjylland, and according to BT’s ‘Transfer window’, the Minister of Plaffa may be on his way to Charlton.

Last season, Ronnie Schwartz became the top scorer in the 3f Superligaen, but in the new season, the striker has been completely frozen out in FC Midtjylland and has not been part of the squad in the club's matches at all.
    There are therefore many indications that the Minister of Pluff is already moving forward in the text after six months with the Wolves.

According to the journalists on BT's podcast ‘Transfervinduet’, a change is in the works. However, it does not look like Schwartz will continue in a Danish club. Instead, it is offered that the English club Charlton, which tempts a life in League One, could become the striker's next club.

It must be said that there is still a loose rumor, and that the attacker's future is therefore not in place at all yet.
  • Options
    The Minister of Plaffa and then Pluff?
  • Options
    Ronnie Schwartz looks like a finished man in FC Midtjylland, and according to BT’s ‘Transfer window’, the Minister of Plaffa may be on his way to Charlton.

Last season, Ronnie Schwartz became the top scorer in the 3f Superligaen, but in the new season, the striker has been completely frozen out in FC Midtjylland and has not been part of the squad in the club's matches at all.
    There are therefore many indications that the Minister of Pluff is already moving forward in the text after six months with the Wolves.

According to the journalists on BT's podcast ‘Transfervinduet’, a change is in the works. However, it does not look like Schwartz will continue in a Danish club. Instead, it is offered that the English club Charlton, which tempts a life in League One, could become the striker's next club.

It must be said that there is still a loose rumor, and that the attacker's future is therefore not in place at all yet.
    Apologies for the dodgy translation. I was heading out of the door and just run it past Google!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just wondering if it was a place or something else.

• Options
    was a joke btw before i get crucified
    "Crucifixion?, lovely, out of the door, one cross each, line on the left."
    One of the greatest films ever made. 

"Blessed are the cheesemakers ?"

Just think - George Harrison partly funded the film.......music & comedy coming together to produce a classic.
  • Options
    As good as he could be, we really don’t need another CM. 

Much rather some wingers, strikers and defenders 
    We really do. The only proper defensive-minded holding midfielder we have is Pratley and he's a thousand years old bless him. If we're going to play 4-3-3 then we'll only get away with a midfield of say JFC, Lapslie and Gilbey against weaker teams and after that we'll need a proper shield for the defence when we go up against stronger sides. If we revert back to the diamond it will be even more important.
    We have: 
    Pratley/Levitt
    Lapslie/Gilbey
    Morgan/JFC

I think 6 CMs is plenty. So many more areas of higher importance. 
    It's not about the number of players, it's whether they fill the right role. Gilbey is the box to box player to replace Gallagher. Lapslie works hard but we showed we didn't really have a replacement for him last season once Gallagher left. Morgan and JFC are deep-lying playmakers and from what I've heard about Levitt he's the same. It could be that he's also brilliant at breaking up play, I don't know a huge amount about him, but from what I've heard about him we need another midfielder to sit deep and protect the defence.
    Also, we can sign other players as well once this embargo is over, you don't have to just sign players by descending importance of position.
    But they are directly linked. We should be signing the right players for the role. Not signing players and then needing more for a particular role. Although I do agree about an out and out defensive midfielder, I’d accept that; although I don’t think Field fits that criteria

I never said we should be signing players in order of importance, but let’s not forget the salary cap. And whilst under an embargo, we absolutely should be concentrating on a couple of defenders first in case it never does get removed. 
    criterion
    Get a life ;)
    Are you sure you don't mean "Get a lives"? ;-)
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Wilshire will end up at Fulham, Brighton or if he drops down a league, Watford. The mls will pay him a bag wage if he is prepared to move his family. if he moves his family, cheats like derby or sheff w will use their cheat money to get him

no way will he sign for Charlton or Luton......watch him now sign for Luton 
    Maybe which is why I referenced Aneke and Williams. Not sure Brighton or Fulham would take the risk. 

Maybe Watford, Qpr or Millwall as well as Luton would take the risk on a player of quality. 
    Wilshire cannot be compared to aneke or williams. 

Wilshire was on £100k a week and would not drop to the £20k millwall, qpr or Luton would pay or £5k at Charlton. The guy played for England a few years ago and has over 30 caps.  he may have lost his way and had a few injury problems (ok, lots of injury problems) but he is a premier league quality player and will get a premier league club. 

Aneke May have come through arsenals academy but he was released for not being good enough. 

The only comparison between aneke and Wilshire is that they may have tried it on with the same barmaid at the arsenal u-23 Christmas party in 2012.
    And we all know which one missed the target after 45 mins of huffing and puffing. 
    That could apply to either of them
    Wiltshire (as he is now known) hasn’t got 45 mins off huffing and puffing in him. 

Really want us to sign him though so he can play alongside Ventokele, and Callum Harriotts. 
    Could we get a two or three Belgiums, too?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    A sign Ronnie is physical enough for League 1 😆

https://youtu.be/xrZOvuTl5AA

And your standard goals video:

https://youtu.be/yvvSMKIzjzU
  • Options

What does Minister of Pluff refer to? Excellent nickname IMO
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    “40 goals in 50 games: see all of Ronnie’s goals here”

https://youtu.be/7OG15A3ECx8
  • Options
    Scoham said:

FCK  :D
  • Options
    HE GOT THE BALL REF!!
  • Options
    That tackle was only 4 minutes in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Already used to playing in red. What's not to like...?

Unfortunately now I've viewed the video clips he won't be signing for us. Always happens. I get excited about a player linked with us, watch the obligatory goal fest youtube video & then they go somewhere else. Andy Delort being a case in point. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Schwartz should add some much needed spice to our attack
    Likes a nutmeg.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    How can we push this through with an embargo? Maybe Phillips has gone? 
  • Options
    How can we push this through was an embargo? 
    By completing the takeover or selling someone (Phillips?).
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Oh how I’ve missed the obligatory video of a player none of us has ever heard with techno playing in the background. He looks good but so did Reza and Polish Pete 😝
  • Options
    Ronnie Black, Denmark u21. Already 31 ....... I like the way he's physical, got drive and attacks the ball.
    Also takes pens.

He's no Kermorgant or even Taylor, so doesn't really hold the ball up but he is a finisher - give him a decent service, he seems to be always on the end of it.

Should prove a handful for Third Division defences.

• Options
    Danish top scorer last season...