Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

Comments

• Absolute shambles 
  • edited July 2020
    Commentary is back, but the Audio quality is terrible 
  • Terry on his phone.
  • Like the world cup '78
  • Terry on his phone.
    Let's hope his battery is well charged
  • My IPTV stream is fine.
  • Worst ever on commentary but they're getting the job done.
  • Dunno about anyone else but setting aside the problems with the audio the quality of the streams seem to have been getting progressively worse with it peaking tonight 
  • MattF said:
    Dunno about anyone else but setting aside the problems with the audio the quality of the streams seem to have been getting progressively worse with it peaking tonight 
    No issues at all at my end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    MattF said:
    Dunno about anyone else but setting aside the problems with the audio the quality of the streams seem to have been getting progressively worse with it peaking tonight 
    No issues at all at my end.
    Probably just my laptop then
  • I switched laptops at ht to a newer one (linked to telly by hdmi) and went from 3 cutouts/pauses in first half to none in the 2nd half 
  • Hey guys,

Just a quick note from myself and Terry to apologise for not bringing you full proper comms and not just 1986-style audio via Tel's phone.

Sadly, our box failed us tonight, which has never happened before and despite desperate attempts to fix from both in ground and through our stream providers, that was the only solution we could do.

We will do some testing tomorrow and Friday ready for Saturday but again, that combined with the result, was sadly a night to forget.

Greg
    Thanks for the great effort from you guys as always though. These things happen.
  • Hey guys,

Just a quick note from myself and Terry to apologise for not bringing you full proper comms and not just 1986-style audio via Tel's phone.

Sadly, our box failed us tonight, which has never happened before and despite desperate attempts to fix from both in ground and through our stream providers, that was the only solution we could do.

We will do some testing tomorrow and Friday ready for Saturday but again, that combined with the result, was sadly a night to forget.

Greg
    Lord knows why you are apologising - you did brilliantly in the circumstances. 
  • Nice throwback to a cup winners cup commentary from Poland on Sport on 2 in about 1976.
  • Please see below for information on how season-ticket holders and non-season ticket holders access Saturday's game against Wigan Athletic live on Valley Pass.

All supporters planning to watch are advised to run a test stream during the week to make sure everything works. Once they have purchased a pass supporters can access the test stream here on laptop or desktop or on the Valley Pass app on mobile devices and tablets.

On the day, supporters are advised to tune in to the live stream between 30 minutes and one hour before kick-off.

Non-season-ticket holders

Charlton’s game against Wigan Athletic will be available for all fans to watch with an individual match pass on Valley Pass.

Supporters are able to purchase the pass for £10 by clicking here. Supporters who purchase this way do not receive a code, they will get instant access following their purchase.

Supporters who have access to CAFC Cash from money refunded on season-tickets or matchday tickets can use that to purchase the game for £10 from by clicking here

Please note for supporters wishing to use their CAFC Cash to get access to the game against Wigan Atheltic must purchase by 12pm on Friday, July 16th to ensure their code arrives in time.

Please note, purchasing an annual or monthly Valley Pass subscription will not get a supporter access to Saturday’s game – to watch the game, they will need to purchase the specific match pass or have a specific access code.

Subscribers based abroad, who have purchased the annual match pass and have been watching games all season, will have no disruption to the normal service. 

Season-ticket holders

With games being played behind closed doors for the remainder of the 2019/20 season, the club want to give season-ticket holders full flexibility on the money they are owed for these games and fans are able to choose from various options on how to spend this cash.

Season-ticket holders can purchase a pass for all of the remaining Charlton games by clicking here. Season-ticket holders will need to be logged into their ticketing account to make the purchase. 2019/20 season-ticket holders can use their refunded cash from their season-ticket purchase, to contribute towards their purchase of the pass and in addition are also being offered discounts on the remaining games to thank them for their loyalty.

Once a season-ticket holder purchases the package they want, they will be sent the relevant codes the following working day them to watch the games they have selected on Valley Pass.

In the meantime, supporters are encouraged to register with Valley Pass by clicking here. The process doesn't cost anything and will make the purchasing easier.

Please note for supporters wishing to use their CAFC Cash to get access to the game against Wigan Atheltic must purchase by 12pm on Friday, July 16th to ensure their code arrives in time.

Supporters having problems with the process can refer to our regularly updated frequently asked questions page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f103c2a2e59a/get-your-live-streaming-pass-for-charlton-v-wigan-athletic

• Lawrie Wilson is going to be back tomorrow working with Terry Smith and Greg Stubley on the commentary

• Fans who have purchased a pass for today’s game against Wigan Athletic, which kicks-off at 12.30pm, can watch their live stream as follows:

Click here to watch on laptop or desktop: https://live.cafc.co.uk.

If you are trying to access the game on a mobile or tablet you have to download the Valley Pass app, to watch the stream simply click the ‘live’ button.

If you haven't purchased a live stream pass for the game yet, it is not too late. Click here to purchase.

We would recommend tuning in between 11.30am and 12pm to give yourself time to solve any problems.

Remember, if you purchased with CAFC Cash or through the ticketing website, you will need to redeem a code to access live streaming.

If you purchased directly through Valley Pass you do not need a code.

If you have any questions or queries please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Fans from around the world can watch Saturday’s game against Wigan Athletic, click here to purchase your pass.

Please note, supporters are advised to test their stream in advance of today's game. If you have the appropriate entitlement for today's game you will see the below when accessing the test stream.

Not broadcasting

If you do not see that screen but get a different error message then please refer to our Frequently AskedQuestions page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f12aab1902bd/charlton-v-wigan-athletic-how-to-access-todays-live-stream-on-valley-pass

• I have not used my season ticket since the Boro game.
    On this scheme or any other.
    Will I get money back now the season is over?
    Or money off next seasons ticket if we still exist and play matches?
  • Sponsored links:

• Stream is already up for todays game...
  • seth plum said:
    I have not used my season ticket since the Boro game.
    On this scheme or any other.
    Will I get money back now the season is over?
    Or money off next seasons ticket if we still exist and play matches?
    If you apply for a refund you get it back.

If you purchase a season ticket for next season then it can be used to deduct from the purchsse
  • Thanks
  • Please see below for information on how season-ticket holders and non-season ticket holders access Wednesday's game against Leeds United live on Valley Pass.

All supporters planning to watch are advised to run a test stream during the week to make sure everything works. Once they have purchased a pass supporters can access the test stream here on laptop or desktop or on the Valley Pass app on mobile devices and tablets.

On the day, supporters are advised to tune in to the live stream between 30 minutes and one hour before kick-off.

Charlton’s game against Leeds United will be available for all fans to watch with an individual match pass on Valley Pass.

Supporters are able to purchase the pass for £10 by clicking here. Supporters who purchase this way do not receive a code, they will get instant access following their purchase.

Supporters who have access to CAFC Cash from money refunded on season-tickets or matchday tickets can use that to purchase the game for £10 from by clicking here

Please note for supporters wishing to use their CAFC Cash to get access to the game against Leeds United must purchase by 10am on Wednesday, July 22nd to ensure their code arrives in time.

Please note, purchasing an annual or monthly Valley Pass subscription will not get a supporter access to Wednesday’s game – to watch the game, they will need to purchase the specific match pass or have a specific access code.

Subscribers based abroad, who have purchased the annual match pass and have been watching games all season, will have no disruption to the normal service. 

In the meantime, supporters are encouraged to register with Valley Pass by clicking here. The process doesn't cost anything and will make the purchasing easier.

Supporters having problems with the process can refer to our regularly updated frequently asked questions page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f155c82c108e/get-your-live-streaming-pass-for-leeds-united-v-charlton

• You,'ve  been a star and huge help in posting these guidelines for every match, Clive.

Perhaps a  promote might be in order....
  • Does this work well on a browser on a smart tv, or is it best via the app (still on a smart tv) ?
  • Please note for supporters wishing to use their CAFC Cash to get access to the game against Leeds United must purchase by 10am on Wednesday, July 22nd to ensure their code arrives in time.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f155c82c108e/get-your-live-streaming-pass-for-leeds-united-v-charlton
  • I have my code and can login via my iPad browser and the app, but my smart tv web browser keeps kicking me out saying site is under maintenance 
    any ideas ?
  • Bitten the bullit a bought it on valley pass.

Used my phone and for a receipt. Checked my subscriptions and it's showing I've bought it.

I've now logged in on my iPad (where I intend to watch)
    when I click my subscriptions I get the following: oops something went wrong. The authentication cookie has not been sent.

Any ideas?
  • DA9 said:
    I have my code and can login via my iPad browser and the app, but my smart tv web browser keeps kicking me out saying site is under maintenance 
    any ideas ?
    Looks fine on Mac.