Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bauer raffling off Play-Off final shirt - CLOSED

edited June 2020 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options
    What a great gesture.

will raise a lot of money
  • Options
    Raised over £1,000 in about 30 mins.

• Options

Bull's eye - done!!  No matter what shirt he'll ever wear that guy will always be an Addick.

• Options
    Definitely buying one but why did Bauer have 2 match worn shirts out of interest? Or was one worn and the other a "standby?"
  • Options
    I presume the players put on fresh shirts at half time?
  • Options
    So, will he be giving the first half or second half shirt?
  • Options
    A player would normally have two shirts for any match just in case one gets damaged. The possibility of the player changing into a fresh shirt for the 2nd half is a possibility but slim. 
  • Options
    Fair point. Sarr's first half shirt might be a different value to that of the second!!
  • Options
    Fair point. Sarr's first half shirt might be a different value to that of the second!!
    He only had a first half shirt. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He looked so much better in red, white doesn't suit him.
  • Options
    This man is quality. A good footballer but an even better man for gestures like this.

If only we had had someone in charge of the club who realised the value of building a team around people like this instead of the halfwits we have had owning us. 
  • Options
    Jack's lovely family must be over the moon with this great gesture from our BFG, bless his cotton socks.

REALLY hope it makes loads of money for the charity which does so much fundraising to ensure that their lad's name is never forgotten. 
  • Options
    Over £4.5k already
  • Options
    Great cause. Ticket bought! 
  • Options
    Looking at the people who have bought a ticket and saw this name, blast from the past, wasnt his brother on here when he was linked to us, wonder how he is getting on now.

• Options
    I have just bought one, good luck all 👍
  • Options
    Looking at the people who have bought a ticket and saw this name, blast from the past, wasnt his brother on here when he was linked to us, wonder how he is getting on now.

He's back at Folkestone now, seem to remember @JT (?) saying he got a few injuries which hindered his progression
  • Options

He's back at Folkestone now, seem to remember @JT (?) saying he got a few injuries which hindered his progression
     Saw him against Horsham, was the best on the pitch, but maybe not league standard.
  • Options
    Fantastic gesture but, if it’s £15 a ticket what the heck does Alfie Coles know that I don’t?!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Fantastic gesture but, if it’s £15 a ticket what the heck does Alfie Coles know that I don’t?!

Bauer goal in the 93rd minute and 54 seconds...... call yourself Charlton. 
    Ah spot on - geezer deserves to win for that alone! 
  • Options
    £6,500 raised already 
  • Options
    Just over a week to go so taking the liberty of bumping for those who missed it first time around.
  • Options
    Over £9000 raised so far.
  • Options
    Would be great to get the total to 10k.
  • Options
    £9434 at the moment. Ends on Sunday. If there is anyone wanting to donate/enter then get your skates on. Thanks all.  https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/patrickbauercafcplayoffshirt
  • Options
    Bump

£341 away from £10,000
  • Options
    Stop bumping, each donation is one less chance of me winning!

Doh, I have inadvertently bumped it !
  • Options
    4 days to go

£116 away from £10,000

Thats 8 more tickets