Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Signed shirt - Who's Who?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    Keith Jones would be better than Kevin James!
    Scott Parker's looks quite a bit different on a Google search though. 

The reason I said Parker was he fits the time frame 

Also it would have been a very early signature and he may have changed it as the years went on 

But to me its clear therecis an S 2 T'S a P and a squiggle after the P
    Could well be but to me it looks more sophisticated than his current one which would be a bit odd. 
    My thinking was that again this was early in his career, maybe unaware how often he would need his signature hence as you say its more sophisticated, then as time went on and he was signing so much he changed it because he couldn't keep doing that one.

I mean if you Google Scott Parker autograph, 7 of the first 8 images are all different lol
  • Options
    This was from only a year or two later. I definitely see some similarities even though at first glance looks quite different. Probably is his.

• Options
    whats happened to the bonkers shenanigans thread
  • Options

• Options
    Just one to go by the looks of it. 

• Options
    Sorry two, the one above the 'S' as well. 
  • Options
    Have checked thru my signed photos from this era & think it’s Mike Salmon above the S & Keith Jones again next to Youds - comparing this with the other Keith Jones signature & they look very similar. If not him I don’t know who it can be.
  • Options
    I don't suppose you or anyone has record of Kevin James' autograph? 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Have checked thru my signed photos from this era & think it’s Mike Salmon above the S & Keith Jones again next to Youds - comparing this with the other Keith Jones signature & they look very similar. If not him I don’t know who it can be.
    I to was thinking Mike Salmon....

if so it’s just One to find on each shirt now...isn’t it...?
  • Options
    No I never obtained Kevin James’s autograph