Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Southall: The Lies

My newest video is out!

Looking at the lies and comments Matt Southall made during his short spell at our club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1NqXnr-fns&t=

Comments

• Options
    You've missed the bit where we were under a transfer embargo from January 8th but still had a £2.5 million offer accepted by Peterborough for Marcus Madison (pretty sure Darragh McAnthony was in on that lie) and then, continuing the charade, MS posted the infamous "7Up" photo on transfer deadline day.
  • Options
    CWadlan said:
    My newest video is out!

Looking at the lies and comments Matt Southall made during his short spell at our club.

Haven't looked at it yet, but I expect this video to be about an hour long. 
    Just over 7 minutes. Tried to becareful what I've called a lie for legal reasons. Do have another video to come later in the week which has the story of what happened last week!
  • Options
    Volume 1
  • Options
    God... it's so depressing , to go through this again... 
  • Options
    Two observations:
    • It's amazing after four years of the rat just how much this bloke makes my flesh crawl
    • With hindsight, he doesn't come across as so confident in these videos - lots of little pauses and hesitations

• Options
    Stig said:
    Two observations:
    • It's amazing after four years of the rat just how much this bloke makes my flesh crawl
    • With hindsight, he doesn't come across as so confident in these videos - lots of little pauses and hesitations

You know.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    1:37 - he almost doesn't know if he should lie or not...........but he lies anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3:53 - probably one of the most unconvincing answers to a question (about Taylor) you'll ever see.
  • Options
    0.00 - 7.00 -pure lies 
  • Options
    CWadlan said:
    CWadlan said:
    My newest video is out!

Haven't looked at it yet, but I expect this video to be about an hour long. 
    Just over 7 minutes. Tried to becareful what I've called a lie for legal reasons. Do have another video to come later in the week which has the story of what happened last week!
    Thanks for this mate, very insightful.

Thought his demeanour was due to inexperience, now apparent he couldnt get his words out because it was all 100% pure BS.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Two observations:

That first interview and also the press conference he sounded out of his depth 100%, but I genuinely though at the time he might have had a bit of a stammer and was trying to cover it up. 
  • Options
    He makes RD look like an angel.
  • Options
    Has he told the truth at any stage?
  • Options
    Thanks for putting this video out there @CWadlan - although it does make depressing viewing 
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:
    Thanks for doing this @CWadlan. I'm sure you have to tread carefully, but you're on solid ground with the lies you've highlighted here. 

I'm amazed how nervy he sounds. It's easy in retrospect, but it seems obvious he was a charlatan now. He has no confidence in what he's saying and is clearly not speaking with the authority of someone who knows what they're talking about. Sounds like the his first day in a job, in an industry he knows very little about. 
    The part where he's stumbling around trying to find the words about bidding for players... it's now so obvious he was lying, or at least you can see him thinking "don't say theres a transfer embargo dont say theres a transfer embargo dont say..."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing, although I see all the signs now looking back. But I'm not ashamed to admit I did fall for most of it. 
  • Options
    I said when he was first being interviewed that I wondered if he had a stammer, turns out he's just a liar.
  • Options
    wonder where the scumbag is hiding?
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    wonder where the scumbag is hiding?

• Options
    Stig said:
    Two observations:

His discussion about Lyle Taylor's contract during the press conference with Bow looks really bad now.
  • Options
    This might have been asked and answered before .. and could probably only be done if Southall has been removed (nearly typed eliminated there) from any influence over administration matter

Whoever pays the bills for CAFC, stop payments to the landlords of the flat and the lease company for the R Rovers allocated to Sh***all and his cronies .. is it that simple ?
  • Options
    There he was again - just a sickening leech desperate to make as much as possible off someone else's earnings. Much like most other football agents. Callous prick.
  • Options
    They call him a fitness entrepreneur, any idea what businesses he's started?