Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++CAFC Bonkers Shenanigans (New appointments to ESI board p308)++

Or has his Instagram been hacked?

Comments

• Looks like it. 
  • My moneys on his IG being hacked, but then again this is Charlton...
  • Rossman92 said:
    Wish my dad would have pulled out so I would have been spared the stress of Charlton Athletic 
    Don’t we all! 
  • Was he ever really in?
  • Even more worrying times ahead. 
  • Anyone who’s missed it

He’s said he’s pulling out
    The money has been misused
    The clubs up for another bid
    He wishes us the best

Reckon he’s been hacked
  • Southall is going to have a hell of a lot of explaining to do if this isn’t fake news!
  • Sponsored links:

• How can they pull out ? 
  • It does seem to be a classic Nimer post though, post with only the badge and the broken English.
  • Until it’s Official, it’s fake news as far as I’m concerned. That Insta post doesn’t look right 
  • wow. Just don’t know what to say any more. Hoping he has been hacked by a bucharest fan.....fucking hell.
  • That’s got to be a hack, there’s no way a professional man like him would do this via Instagram in two bob English 
    Its truly awful English too... His posts havent been that bad, nor have I seen him reply to fans directly before
  • Anyone who’s missed it

He wishes us the best

Reckon he’s been hacked
    I thought he said the club had been misused? 
  • That’s got to be a hack, there’s no way a professional man like him would do this via Instagram in two bob English 
      Is that the same professional man that uses a completely different name at companies House and claims to be Syrian?
    This is where I get confused ... agree with you. 
  • Southall has some explaining to do... maybe he’s been pissing HE money away??? 
      Is that the same professional man that uses a completely different name at companies House and claims to be Syrian?
    Yeah
  • Sponsored links:

• Must be a hack.

you just never know with this club though 
  • se9addick said:
    Anyone who’s missed it

He wishes us the best

Reckon he’s been hacked
    I thought he said the club had been misused? 
    What he literally said was ‘Am not happy to give my money to people to spend in nothing not to club’
  • Was he ever really in?
    My thoughts too 
  • Going with a hack
  • Southall has some explaining to do... maybe he’s been pissing HE money away??? 
    On Matt smiths wages? I don’t think so.
  • I can see why people would suggest it's a hack, but there's no way I'd use such awful grammar and spelling if I'd just hacked his insta. 
  • Gonna go listen to The Hives now. This sort of shit was on the cards a mile off. 
  • Is it worth calling Maidstone Prison to find out if any Spanner hackers have been released in the last few days?
  • I can see why people would suggest it's a hack, but there's no way I'd use such awful grammar and spelling if I'd just hacked his insta. 
    You might if you were Romanian
  • Hoping it’s a hack.