Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stoke City away [8/2/20] - 1,900 sold (on sale till 1pm Friday)

Comments

• se9addick said:
    Looking forward to this, think it will be ground 80 of my 92. 
    Lightweight 
    84 for me 
    You are 50 years older than se9
  • clb74 said:
    se9addick said:
    Lightweight 
    84 for me 
    What se9's only 14? That explains a lot 😉
  • Are we sure this game isn't going to be brought forward to Friday?
    Yes, Sky announced their fixtues a couple of weeks ago.
  • Thank God for Sky then! I bet we tried.
    Pardon ? 
    I'm not sure whether you're serious or joking.
    Are you suggesting we would have tried to get the game moved for TV ? 
    Pardon ? 
    I'm not sure whether you're serious or joking.
    Are you suggesting we would have tried to get the game moved for TV ? 
    We actually wanted it moved to Tuesday, as Bowyer wanted to show his team could do it on a cold, wet Tuesday night in Stoke
    Just as well we didn't because we wouldn't have had anywhere near 1500 fans getting behind the team 😉.
  • Does anybody know how many we have sold for this exactly? When were there more tickets given?
  • edited January 2020
    Always use to see Sir Stanley Matthews when we played at the old ground. 
  • cafc_se7 said:
    Does anybody know how many we have sold for this exactly? When were there more tickets given?
    No. Some say 1,500, others say it can't be that many.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc_se7 said:
    Does anybody know how many we have sold for this exactly? When were there more tickets given?
    Why cant it be that many.
    We took about 1200 to Bristol city midweek.
    I make it about 1400
  • I agree.  Got to be around 1400 so far.  Tickets still selling steadily.  Around 60 yesterday and around 40 so far today. 
  • RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    se9addick said:
    Lightweight 
    84 for me 
    What se9's only 14? That explains a lot 😉

He's 24.
  • clb74 said:
    cafc_se7 said:
    Why cant it be that many.
    We took about 1200 to Bristol city midweek.
    I make it about 1400
    The boss said so.
  • Got my two this morning, £75 return for a train ticket was a bit steep but fuck it, can't beat a Saturday away day.
  • Got my two this morning, £75 return for a train ticket was a bit steep but fuck it, can't beat a Saturday away day.

Start looking 3 months in advance and you will get greatly reduced fares.
    Got our return train tickets about a month ago  £24.
    It's a risk buying before sky announce the live games but it paid of this time. 
  • I dont see a risk
    Got our hull train tickets for £21 already up to £34
  • edited January 2020
    Just 298 left for this.  Still plenty of time left so could sell most of those. 
  • edited January 2020
  • Sponsored links:

• How many have we sold for this ? 
  • edited January 2020
    Well if the 298 figure of remaining tickets is correct then it's around 1,600 sold 
  • This is a huge game next week for both clubs.  A big, noisy away support could really drive the team on. 

It seems as though we have had yet another batch of tickets for this. Yesterday morning there were 242 available and then during the afternoon the number available had gone up to 578. Now 532 left. 
  • edited February 2020
    We should absolutely be selling this out. Another massive game and Stoke are there for the taking. Come on you lot!
    Seeing London to stoke available for £46 as of now. Slightly less if change at Birmingham or Wolverhampton.
  • How many currently sold then? 2k ish?
  • 2 purchased this morning for me and the GF. Should be a decent turnout. I’d imagine more will be sold this week. 
  • Would be interesting to know how many we have sold where we have now been given more. 
  • edited February 2020
    It's difficult to know now. The initial allocation of 1,316 sold very quickly.  Or so it appeared and since then it seems we have had two more batches of tickets. Tickets have been selling steadily. 

The club should announce the number sold and encourage more to make the trip.  It could mean another hundred or so in ticket sales. 

The first extra batch was around 600 and the latest one seemed to be around 350 but can't be sure of this. 

507 available at the moment. 
  • E_cafc said:
    It's difficult to know now. The initial allocation of 1,316 sold very quickly.  Or so it appeared and since then it seems we have had two more batches of tickets. Tickets have been selling steadily. 

The club should announce the number sold and encourage more to make the trip.  It could mean another hundred or so in ticket sales. 

The first extra batch was around 600 and the latest one seemed to be around 350 but can't be sure of this. 

507 available at the moment. 
    The layout of the away end would comfortably allow us 3k.