Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who owns the Valley? - The Ownership Thread

Comments

• Options
    Duchatelet will be allowed to develop The Valley into housing once ESI have moved the club to the Peninsular. Move in time for the 2022/23 season I’m hearing..
    I believe the term is ‘shit troll’ 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Scoham said:
    RD still listed as Active owner, so reck9n the properties are both still his atm
    So they’ve spent £50/60m on the club but don’t even own the stadium and training ground?

I reckon Companies House just hasn’t been updated yet.
    What is the source of that figure?
    My contact at ESI.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Chizz said:
    Scoham said:
    RD still listed as Active owner, so reck9n the properties are both still his atm
    So they’ve spent £50/60m on the club but don’t even own the stadium and training ground?

My contact at ESI.
    Could you ask your contact whether they own the ground please? 
  • Options
    Duchatelet will be allowed to develop The Valley into housing once ESI have moved the club to the Peninsular. Move in time for the 2022/23 season I’m hearing..
    Season tickets only £50 so we can suffer the move.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Chizz said:
    Scoham said:
    Chizz said:
    Scoham said:

My contact at ESI.
    Could you ask your contact whether they own the ground please? 
    They said probably, they’ll check Companies House in a few weeks to be sure.
    Oh great, thanks.  That's a huge relief to know. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I think we should demand that the new owners spell out their plan.  To make it really, really clear.  You know, sort of "black and white".  We could even make those demands clear at a home game, somehow. 
    Didn't someone mention that there was something strange about the deal ?

I have no idea at all but would like to know whether ESI own everything or whether the Belgian still owns something ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A nice 5 minute walk from my place
  • Options

A nice 5 minute walk from my place
    Why would you want to live near a football ground with all those noisy, irresponsible football supporters, singing and shouting in their drunken stupor?  :)
  • Options
    edited January 2020

The circular building in the smaller red cycle is the new heritage/arts centre & bar. 

Museum will be on second floor.
  • Options
    So from LenGlovers post, whilst Companies House is a little ambiguous I am going to guess that HE owns likely 75% and Matt Southall 25%?  If asking price was £50m where does Southall get £12.5m from not to mention future money to keep club running...? Or is he fronting for someone else's money (like Slater did) or is his 25% of the opco not the propco?
    Do we definitely know he owns 25%. I have seen official documentation that a UAE company own between 50% and & &%% but where did the rest of this come from please? 
  • Options
    I see there is also a nuclear warhead pointing right at the football stadium.
    No, that's the luxury floating hotel/bar for Valley Gold members
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I enjoy Chizz and his "from me to you"  chuckle brother routine. It's great how everyone else plays the straight man.

Mark Goldberg paid 22 million to Ron Noades which included a 4 million loan from Noades to get the deal done in taking over that club. Unfortunately for Goldberg his only assets were the use of the boardroom and the players. No wonder he went bankrupt when the value of the players dropped and Noades still owned the ground and training ground.

Duchatelet wanted 50 to 60 million for a lock, stock and barrel sale. He's gone, he's got what he wanted. Roland is history.

We move on to see what ESI  short and long term goals are ? The short term may be clearer by February 1st.

From me to you.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:
    So from LenGlovers post, whilst Companies House is a little ambiguous I am going to guess that HE owns likely 75% and Matt Southall 25%?  If asking price was £50m where does Southall get £12.5m from not to mention future money to keep club running...? Or is he fronting for someone else's money (like Slater did) or is his 25% of the opco not the propco?
    Do we definitely know he owns 25%. I have seen official documentation that a UAE company own between 50% and & &%% but where did the rest of this come from please? 
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12312818/filing-history

• Options
    Scoham said:

That's what I think, but just saying there's probably no point in checking Land Registery atm for the same reason
  • Options
    I enjoy Chizz and his "from me to you"  chuckle brother routine. It's great how everyone else plays the straight man.

Mark Goldberg paid 22 million to Ron Noades which included a 4 million loan from Noades to get the deal done in taking over that club. Unfortunately for Goldberg his only assets were the use of the boardroom and the players. No wonder he went bankrupt when the value of the players dropped and Noades still owned the ground and training ground.

Duchatelet wanted 50 to 60k for a lock, stock and barrel sale. He's gone, he's got what he wanted. Roland is history.

We move on to see what ESI  short and long term goals are ? The short term may be clearer by February 1st.

From me to you.

I'm convinced he wanted a lot more than that.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Duchatelet wanted 50 to 60k for a lock, stock and barrel sale. He's gone, he's got what he wanted. Roland is history.

From me to you.

Source ?
  • Options
    CH currently on 5 day minimum of documentation apparently and as this a simultaneous filing of variant documents could take a bit longer. As for the PSC01, it does state the PSC has direct or indirect control over the shareholding and voting rights, not shares themselves. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:

From me to you.

Source ?
    No source. But, if he had been asking fifty grand, I'd have had a punt. 
    Cheers Chizz, at least I know you read every word.
    Ken Bates became Chelsea owner when he offered 1p: he paid it off in instalments.
  • Options

Duchatelet wanted 50 to 60 million for a lock, stock and barrel sale. He's gone, he's got what he wanted. Roland is history.

From me to you.

Although Goldberg is palice I have always felt sorry for him, seemingly being ripped off.

I almost bought him a drink when I saw him in The C/Oakhill a few years back.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

That's what I think, but just saying there's probably no point in checking Land Registery atm for the same reason
    It saves me £3 each day for an update.