Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Thomas Driesen Gone? - he popped in on p16, and back out on p26

Comments

• Options
    Didnt want us to re-sign Williams or Cullen... was vetoed over Oztumer | Aneke | Field | Leko, all players are now injured which proves my point!!

Had Gallen not ignored my advise we could have signed; Lookman | Upecamano | Haaland | Sancho
    has he actually said this? If so surely he is damaging Gallen's reputation? I'd love someone to take him to court and take him to the cleaners. That picture of him with the play off trophy really grates ...
    Whoosh
  • Options
    I suspect there might be quite a lot of "real truth" coming out about the late and unlamented regime before too long. I certainly hope so!
  • Options
    About as useful as a loose pube in a chocolate factory. Bye mate thanks for all your help and remember to keep out of the chocolate yeah?
  • Options
    Didnt want us to re-sign Williams or Cullen... was vetoed over Oztumer | Aneke | Field | Leko, all players are now injured which proves my point!!

Had Gallen not ignored my advise we could have signed; Lookman | Upecamano | Haaland | Sancho
    We COULD have signed?

Sounds a bit to much like that 80's gameshow Bullseye to me!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Imagine how good #cafc’s transfer business will be now that Steve Gallen doesn’t have to run every decision past someone who dresses like this:
    2:25 PM · Jan 10, 2020·Tweetbot for iΟS

Replying to
    Sure mate, if that is what you believe that’s ok. I will bring out the real truth about the last transfer windows with evidence real soon. Hope you enjoy it!

One of the reason I blocked this twat on twitter is so I didn't get myself in more trouble and you lot bring him in here to wind me up...............
    For godsake, what is he wearing FFS.
    He looks like he fell in a wheelie bin outside a charity shop!!

That's what every 'capitalist hippy' aspires to look like.
  • Options

has he actually said this? If so surely he is damaging Gallen's reputation? I'd love someone to take him to court and take him to the cleaners. That picture of him with the play off trophy really grates ...
    Sorry was being sarcastic seeing that Driesen has actually said in the past that someone in the club has vetoed signings like Frenkie De Jong and Naby Keita
  • Options
    Just came across this from the archives!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thomas Driesen smells of cheese Dorito’s and coffee. 100%
  • Options
    Thomas Driesen smells of cheese Dorito’s and coffee. Pass it on
    Fixed for you
  • Options
    Thomas Driesen sells cheese Dorito’s and toffee. Pass it on
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Thomas Dorito eats dry cheese on his pouffe. Pass it on.
  • Options
    Thomas Dorito eats John Cleese on his pouffe. Pass it on. 
  • Options
    Thomas Dorito beats young geese with a pouffe. Pass it on.
  • Options
    Thomas Driesen bothers young geese while sat on a Pouffe passing on Doritos. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Thomas Driesen  goosed while sat on pouffe selecting his favourite cheesy Doritos. Pass it on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ffs
  • Options

Just Fuck offski...
  • Options
    The question of if the likeable Thomas was to be retained by our new DoF was omitted from the press conference. I wonder why?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Grammar Police here. Please mods can you change the title of this thread to....."Has Thomas Driesen Gone ?"

Grrrr.
  • Options
    Thomas Driesen  goosed while sat on pouffe selecting his favourite cheesy Doritos. Pass it on.
    Tom's arse goosed while shatting on pouffe seducing his favourite cheesy Doris. Pass it on.
  • Options
    Ffs
    You must of been in a bad mood. Just reading thru and laughing
  • Options
    Driesen’s contribution to Charlton (and football) can be summed up as ‘what if Brentford, but shit’
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Just to add to this, this was on the Josh Cullen comment on Rich Cawleys tweet about Saturday.

Is he seriously suggesting Lee didn't want Cullen lol and it was him who made Lee see sense lol